dcsimg

Blaklader gear…not pants or shorts

Tagged: 

This topic contains 333 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Doobie 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 334 total)
  • Author

Doobie

I really like that it’s a bit longer in the back, it really makes a difference.

The longer back really helps with the plumbers butt.

It’s nice also when plunkin our butts into our cold vehicles come winter.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I stopped in at my local work wear store today and saw the Blaklader hoodies for the first time in person.

Is that the one not available in the US?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I stopped in at my local work wear store today and saw the Blaklader hoodies for the first time in person.

That one is canada only, here’s mine

View post on imgur.com

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

That one is canada only, here’s mine

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>
    <iframe id=”imgur-embed-iframe-pub-op7zkt6″ src=”http://imgur.com/op7zkt6/embed?ref=http%3A%2F%2Fbethepro.com%2Fforums%2Ftopic%2Fblaklader-gear-not-pants-or-shorts%2Fpage%2F15%2F%23post-557173&w=400″ scrolling=”no” class=”imgur-embed-iframe-pub imgur-embed-iframe-pub-op7zkt6-true-400″ style=”height: 500px; width: 400px; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px;” webkitallowfullscreen=”true” mozallowfullscreen=”true” allowfullscreen=”true”></iframe>
    <script async=”” src=”//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>
    </figure>

That’s a sharp looking jacket. Is it waterproof?

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

woodman_412

I really like that it’s a bit longer in the back, it really makes a difference.

The longer back really helps with the plumbers butt.

lol yeah I was thinking the same thing. Makes for a more professional image when you don’t have a classic plumbers crack going on 😛 I find that little details like that make all the difference when you’re wearing something working all day.

Dan

danpattison.com

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

That’s a sharp looking jacket. Is it waterproof?

No I wouldn’t say it’s waterproof, I’ve worn it in the rain a few times and the sleeves always get pretty wet.

woodman_412

@kswiss how warm would you say the hoodie is? How would it compare to a typical fleece sweater or how low of a temperature would you wear it by itself?

Dan

danpattison.com

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

how warm would you say the hoodie is? How would it compare to a typical fleece sweater or how low of a temperature would you wear it by itself?

It’s pretty warm but it’s not really windproof, the way the fabric is it allows a lot of air movement. I’ve been wearing it in the summer in the mornings,it’s super comfortable, like you said there’s not much restriction it’s really easy to move around in. I think as long as it’s not a super windy day you should be fine to wear it as a fall jacket.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I actually wrote a full review on this sweater, now I’m not sure if I should just post it here or send it in to Jim and wait for him to post it?

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I actually wrote a full review on this sweater, now I’m not sure if I should just post it here or send it in to Jim and wait for him to post it?

send it to jim and wait for him to post it, he likes to play around with the seo settings and add hyperlinks

Doobie

seo settings

I keep hearing/reading that word….what is that? SEO?

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

seo settings

Search engine optimization

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I sent my review in to Jim last night, so hopefully we’ll see it posted here soon.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

seo settings

that’s the thing here,, it’s all about the SEO that’s why I never know what a few SEO tools here are talking about but it shows up in the Google and Yahoo. I think all the model number make a lot of lurkers turn and run. Well I know it dose. I know a few things that do.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Doobie

seo settings

that’s the thing here,, it’s all about the SEO that’s why I never know what a few SEO tools here are talking about but it shows up in the Google and Yahoo. I think all the model number make a lot of lurkers turn and run. Well I know it dose. I know a few things that do.

Mystery solved. Somewhat…still not sure what it does, but I think I have a bit of an idea. Thanks guys! 😊

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I sent my review in to Jim last night, so hopefully we’ll see it posted here soon.

Kyle looking forward to them.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

Jim likes it so he can ‘polish’ them up. Or so he told me months ago.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Kyle looking forward to them.

Hopefully he posts it right away, I think there seems to be a lot of interest for this one

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Seo specially for model numbers is great. Because of X amount of users that talk about the FL12 on the website gives the search engine crawlers a pause. If you type in just plain fl12, it is the 4 or 5th link down, money can’t buy that only users who continuously talk about the fl12 can. We need model numbers because when someone types in anything in to the search bar, it determines if bethepro comes up or not.

Doobie

Seo specially for model numbers is great. Because of X amount of users that talk about the FL12 on the website gives the search engine crawlers a pause. If you type in just plain fl12, it is the 4 or 5th link down, money can’t buy that only users who continuously talk about the fl12 can. We need model numbers because when someone types in anything in to the search bar, it determines if bethepro comes up or not.

I kinda figured that in the past not even knowing the term SEO. I try to actually prefix my mention of a model number with the name ‘Bosch’ also figuring it helps further in that regard.

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 334 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.844 seconds