dcsimg

Blaklader gear…not pants or shorts

Tagged: 

This topic contains 333 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Doobie 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 334 total)
  • Author

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Has anyone started buying other Blaklader gear aside from what can be redeemed for here? I’ve been looking at their website this morning, and bye have a lot of great stuff.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

woodman_412

I tried on a Blaklader jacket at the local dealer the other day. It was made very similarly to my Brawny pants and seemed like a really durable jacket with lots of pockets. It was fairly expensive but I think it would be worth it if I was in need of another jacket.

Dan

danpattison.com

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I really like the look of their jackets, but I don’t have a local retailer to actually check them out in person. I’m thinking about buying a belt and possibly a vest this morning…

Jon P.
    Instagram

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

besides the shorts and pants all i have is a ballcap.. when my current stockpile of hoodies starts to deteriorate ill more than likely be getting one their hoodies

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

besides the shorts and pants all i have is a ballcap.. when my current stockpile of hoodies starts to deteriorate ill more than likely be getting one their hoodies

From what I saw on their site, it looked like they just have a couple…limited colors as well.

How is ball cap?

Jon P.
    Instagram

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I have not tried their stuff from this site but i do really like the look of their jackets. The next jacket I buy will be one of their’s. I am starting to run out of jackets from suppliers, they cut way back on them over the last several years.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I have the 2″ wide leather belt. It works good but it needs to be washed a few times and then some saddle soap to soften it. The dye in it releases all over your pants and shirt.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I have the 2″ wide leather belt. It works good but it needs to be washed a few times and then some saddle soap to soften it. The dye in it releases all over your pants and shirt.

I’ve had belts do that too and after awhile it just stopped.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I noticed that the Canadian site has a pair of Winter overall/snowpants. Those could be very useful for those cold days.

A Working Pro since 2004

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I noticed that the Canadian site has a pair of Winter overall/snowpants. Those could be very useful for those cold days.

I wonder how warm they and how well you can move in one, are you going to get one?

kruton
    Pro

I just recently got introduced to the Blaklader gear. I have pretty long arms and hate to buy anything without trying it on first. Does anyone know how their sleeve length runs?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

yellaD
    Pro

Those are a must for outdoor work around here! @utopia, @r-ice…Nice BOSCH JACKETS!

Those are a must for outdoor work around here! @utopia, @r-ice…Nice BOSCH JACKETS!

Love my Bosch jacket. Wore it over a suit to work today, and I dont care if I looked bizarre.

Toasty warm walking to (and waiting for) the train. Felt like -8C this morning

Anonymous

I’ve gave up on the pants. They cannot make the smaller waist with longer inseam. Oh well. Next choice is the jacket. Cold enough for one now here

Doobie

I ordered the jacket recently, still waiting on it. Can’t wait to get it. Went well below freezing last nite. Looks like an early winter this year.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Another thing on my agenda is to go to the store out my way that sells Blaklader wear, try some on an see if I like anything. On their site it looks like they carry some nice looking work clothes.

Oh and get out to C T and try the Bosch jacket on for sizing.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I wish I had the access you all do to Blaklader gear…its all online for me. Same thing for the Bosh jacket!

What’s the return policy like for those who have ordered? And which retailer are you using?

Jon P.
    Instagram

Doobie

Oh and get out to C T and try the Bosch jacket on for sizing.

I did that at a Lowes and that’s what sold me on the jacket. I was just curious up until then. Once I tried one on, I was sold!

yellaD
    Pro

Ok if you were me, would u pull the trigger on the FL12 + batteries or the heated jacket?

Ok if you were me, would u pull the trigger on the FL12 + batteries or the heated jacket?

Both. Whatever combination of points and money is most efficient.

Youll want the batteries for your jacket

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 334 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.690 seconds