dcsimg

Blaklader Pants

Viewing 6 posts - 1,001 through 1,006 (of 1,006 total)
  • Author
    58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I think you guys need a new wallet, I just bought the DM-1 to replace mine. It is by far my favourite wallet of all time.

Another kick starter gimmick? 🙂

Post up a picture, which one did you get?

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

yellaD
    Pro

Don’t get me wrong guys, that’s they way it is for me now too. I have long hair and wear my everyday clothes to the woodclub or shop cuz I can’t be bothered to separate work clothes from street clothes. So you can imagine that I smell like saw dust and wood chips all the time as well. Every sweatshirt I have has paint/varnish/stains on it. I don’t mind, it’s just I figured if I was going to to pay $150 for pants, I’d like it to upgrade my “situation”.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Received my Blaklader roller bag today and have notice my x1600 is coming tomorrow. I’ll take a pic of the bag shortly but I still have to take Fl12 vs 18V Worklight pics.

A Working Pro since 2004

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I think you guys need a new wallet, I just bought the DM-1 to replace mine. It is by far my favourite wallet of all time.

I carry money in my wallet and some times a lot of it. I need something more that a ID holder.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Doobie

Received my Blaklader roller bag today

What’s a roller bag?

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Another kick starter gimmick? :)

Post up a picture, which one did you get?

I got the nickel version and yes it was a kickstarter version, I needed a new wallet and this one fit the bill and it is much thinner than my regular wallet. It holds 8 cards and has a money clip option. I generally don’t use the money clip as I just prefer to slip the cash between the cards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,001 through 1,006 (of 1,006 total)
  • The topic ‘Blaklader Pants’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 1.500 seconds