dcsimg

Blaklader Pants

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,006 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@59Chev I did check that one, and every other link on this thread. It’s the same thing. If I find my waist size, then they’re too short. If I find the length, then waist is huge. I’d rather stuff my pants in my boots than have to pull my pants up all day or risk looking like a plumber on the back side. 🙂 I don’t know who decided that if a woman is tall, then their waist is always big.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@59Chev I do appreciate your help though.

Anonymous
    Inactive

If I find my waist size, then they’re too short. If I find the length, then waist is huge. I’d rather stuff my pants in my boots than have to pull my pants up all day or risk looking like a plumber on the back side.

Hmmm, Want a second opinion about that? 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

oh that’s slick @Dabbs lol

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Tara, have you tried to contact the Blåkläder rep? If you dig through this thread I think within the pages they have replied and you can get their member Name.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Anonymous
    Inactive

Tara, have you tried to contact the Blåkläder rep? If you dig through this thread I think within the pages they have replied and you can get their member Name.

@58Chev, actually a month or so ago dirtywhiteboy gave me the female rep’s email, and she did all she could to help me. An Anatomy FYI for all of you men whom haven’t checked yourself, or didn’t know this…your male torso is on the average longer than your legs, so this is why the Blakladers stop at 34″ length. Also, most men are never smaller than a 27″ waist. So there go. I can always get a pair of suspenders and where the waist poofs out, just stuff more tools in there. 🙂 But when winter hits, I will just wear my snowboarding pants again..they held up good last year.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sounds like you’ll be needed this @TaraC LOL 🙂

Doobie

I can always get a pair of suspenders and where the waist poofs out,just stuff more tools in there. 🙂

LMAO! 😅

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sounds like you’ll be needed this @TaraC LOL :)

@Dabbs got danger covered already lol will break out my hong kong phooey moves, and my deck wrecker 🙂 But appreciate the thought!

yellaD
    Pro

Can anyone tell me which Blaklader pant is the best for daw dust resistance?

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Unfortunately I find that I get quite a bit of sawdust/wood chips collecting in the pockets.

Doobie

In what way?

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@58Chev, actually a month or so ago dirtywhiteboy gave me the female rep’s email, and she did all she could to help me. An Anatomy FYI for all of you men whom haven’t checked yourself, or didn’t know this…your male torso is on the average longer than your legs, so this is why the Blakladers stop at 34″ length. Also, most men are never smaller than a 27″ waist. So there go. I can always get a pair of suspenders and where the waist poofs out, just stuff more tools in there. :) But when winter hits, I will just wear my snowboarding pants again..they held up good last year.

Just reminding you that blakladders measurements aren’t based on your regular pants measurement. Its based on actually taking a measuring tape and wrapping it around you. Thats why the pants I got are a little on the tight side, so the waist portion might work for you.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I think no matter what material the pants are made of saw dust will get on them.

If your talking about getting it in every nook and cranny, Then maybe you need to purchase those $5 one piece nylon painter suits from the big box stores. LOL

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

If your concerned that much about saw dust, pants are the least of your worries.

yellaD
    Pro

If your concerned that much about saw dust, pants are the least of your worries.

It’s not that I’m conerned really, I’ll wear a three piece suit to the shop. Just thinking that if I’m “paying” why not get the specific one that’s perfect for the job. But if you are thinking about gifting me a pair of Blakladers, I’ll accept any, THANKS! 🙂

woodman_412

I have 3 pairs of the Brawny pants in the khaki colour and I find they don’t show the dust and they are easily cleaned off with compressed air. I think the X1600 would show the dust much more with the black and grey which is part of the reason I’ve stuck with the Brawny.

Dan

danpattison.com

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

whats daw dust ???? lol

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

A quick swipe over the pants and mostly of the dust falls right off….however the pockets can hold quite a bit of junk. (Mostly blown in insulation in my experience!)

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

yellaD
    Pro

I just hate it when I get sawdust all in the truck and into my house/change area cuz it doesn’t come completely off my clothes. Over the course of time it makes a big difference to my and my family’s comfort (and my headache). I use the air hose technique of course, but I just figure if I were to shell out +$100 for pants with fancy pockets, I’d like to know if they were made for specific industries (I saw the painting pants) or not. I’ve never considered contractor type pants before hearing about Blaklader on this site, but I don’t think I would need them. Cheap plastic painting coveralls is good enough for now.

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,006 total)
  • The topic ‘Blaklader Pants’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.598 seconds