dcsimg

Blaklader Pants

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,006 total)
  • Author
    woodman_412

I wear my Blaklader pants every day now and I find that I don’t end up wearing any of my other pants because the Blakladers work so well. I’ve been very pleased with them.

Dan

danpattison.com

MKE_Voltage
    Saint Francis, WI

Dan that is a very strong case in-favor of the Blaklader pants. Did you find that they were sized similar to your blue jean size?

woodman_412

Jason, yes I found that the sizes ran pretty true to what I wear in jeans, maybe slightly bigger but pretty close. I ordered a size bigger just in case I gained some weight but I actually lost weight so I need my belt to hold them up now. I guess I’m working too hard and keeping trim πŸ˜›

Dan

danpattison.com

That is good to know on sizing…there are limited stores,

Orange County, CA

jim_hunt17
    Pro
    Milwaukee, WI

Jason,
    What was the local dealer that you found?

Jim H.
    Milwaukee, WI

Don’t forget about this other thread on another style of pants blaklader offers… Maybe that can be another prize they offer? πŸ˜›

http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/blaklader-x1600-pants/

John S

Especially with winter coming around…

John S

MKE_Voltage
    Saint Francis, WI

John, I did forget about those. Man that is a really sweet looking pair of work pants. I like the 2 tone grey and black.

I wonder why the website does not talk about what sizes are available. I have seen these types of pants before and thought they were well made and cool from the pictures. I found a store that is somewhat close to me that carries the brand and hopefully would have some of the pants to try on.

Orange County, CA

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

tucked in the pockets on mine and you could hardly tell they were there in regards to comfort.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

John, I did forget about those. Man that is a really sweet looking pair of work pants. I like the 2 tone grey and black.

me too, the two tone is real nice.

MKE_Voltage
    Saint Francis, WI

I just went to my local hardware store that carries Blaklader and tried on some pants. They seem like they are really well built. They run long so I am glad I tried them on.

Overall I liked the heavy duty two tone pants more than the standard ones but they seem like they would get hot.

FLAUER
    Pro
    MENOMONEE FALLS, WI

Jasin, your from St. Francis, did you find those pants in a MKE store somewheres?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the video Brendan, Very impressive pants, I had no idea what they were all about. Especially the strapless knee pads.

woodman_412

I like the look of the 2 tone black and grey ones too…look sort of like the tactical pants that SWAT teams wear. I would probably go for a pair of those if they came up on the prize list to add to the 2 pairs I have.

Dan

danpattison.com

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

dan, murphy gear has those pants. their geared towards masons, their extremely heavy compared to the brawny pants. memory serves correct the black parts are actually cordura which is what nylon toolbelts are made of.

you are right though they look awesome, i might buy the matching jacket

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

woodman_412

Yeah the combo of the jacket and the pants would look pretty sweet. It’s all about looking cool while you work!

Dan

danpattison.com

I think that the Bosch jacket and the pants would be the ensemble…and the Keen boots.

Orange County, CA

Yeah the combo of the jacket and the pants would look pretty sweet. It’s all about looking cool while you work!

Isn’t that what all of life about πŸ˜›

I am a little curious about how Jeff describes them as extremely heavy… The blakladder pants I have now feel like a good weight, so I might prefer not looking as cool to be a little lighter weight πŸ™‚

John S

woodman_412

Yeah I’m curious about the weight too. Maybe I’ll have to check them out when I’m in Halifax.

Scot you’re right, those pants along with the Bosch jacket and some nice Keen boots would be a great outfit…almost too good to get dirty.

Dan

danpattison.com

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,006 total)
  • The topic ‘Blaklader Pants’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.193 seconds