dcsimg

Blaklader Pants

• This topic has 1,005 replies, 54 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by r-ice.
Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 1,006 total)
  • Author
    utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

My first pair of Blaklader’s are finally starting to show some wear and tear. I have put these things through hell though.

So what part is giving out first ?

I have developed small holes the size of nickles where constant contact with fall brick and rubbing along the wall when pushing off various obstacles while lowering to the ground. Most durable pair of pants I’ve had yet.

A Working Pro since 2004

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Dirty

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

My first pair of Blaklader’s are finally starting to show some wear and tear. I have put these things through hell though.

So what part is giving out first ?

Inquiring minds want to know.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

It also ripped right below the Blaklader patch on right side back area. I really put these through hardcore work though.

A Working Pro since 2004

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

How are the knees holding up? The material there seems kind of thin

Where do you guys find these to try them on to get the best fit? I havent seen them at any local stores.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

How are the knees holding up? The material there seems kind of thin

I didn’t go on my knee’s very often. Front pads are flawless still. I guess I’ll have to do a full review shortly with some pics of the wear and description of my use.

A Working Pro since 2004

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Just got my first pair of these pants today. They fit kind of baggy but I don’t really mind. I got the black/tan ones. After I wear them for a while I’ll probably post pics and some kind of review of how they are holding up. Paid $95 I don’t know if that’s a good deal or not

Do you have a outlet near you ro did you order them online?

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I just had these 2 pair come in from the list. One is for me and the other jjp. Still waiting on the pads. I did get the RedBack pads in to use tomorrow.
    The gals in the Station bar really liked em last night.

Dirty

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I just had these 2 pair come in from the list. One is for me and the other jjp. Still waiting on the pads. I did get the RedBack pads in to use tomorrow.

They seem to be a hit with the ladies. My gf likes my pair much better than the “turd” color Carhartt’s

A Working Pro since 2004

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

They seem to be a hit with the ladies. My gf likes my pair much better than the “turd” color Carhartt’s

Were those pads easy to slide in with the way they are shaped with the ridges on the sides ?

@dirtywhiteboy – those look great – although I would never get 3/4 for myself, I am sure it is nice to have in Hawaii.

Has anyone here ever considered getting their hi-res version?

John S

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

the high vis you mean? I thought they looked pretty nice but i would rather get the x1600 pair first.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

the high vis you mean? I thought they looked pretty nice but i would rather get the x1600 pair first.

Been waiting on these to ship to me. Placed the order and got confirmation from Jim 2 weeks or so ago about them coming soon. W00t 🙂

A Working Pro since 2004

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

@dirtywhiteboy – those look great – although I would never get 3/4 for myself, I am sure it is nice to have in Hawaii.

I just thought he was really short 🙂

jstare
    Pro
    Langley, BC

Nice review, I have seen guys wearing these on the job site and I wondered what brand they were. I might have to consider them for my next pair. The only thing I don’t like is the 2 tone pants, they look kinda odd to me.

lol ah yes, high vis of course. Doh!

The only thing I don’t like is the 2 tone pants, they look kinda odd to me.

I think it looks very European… which makes sense since Blaklader is a Swedish company and all

John S

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Just got my first pair of these pants today. They fit kind of baggy but I don’t really mind. I got the black/tan ones. After I wear them for a while I’ll probably post pics and some kind of review of how they are holding up. Paid $95 I don’t know if that’s a good deal or not

Do you have a outlet near you ro did you order them online?

@DirtyWhiteBoy
    I have an official retailer in my city.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Well about the ¾ pants, I live in the HEAT! If they were full length I’d just roll em up to higher than they are anyway. I boys gotta breath. No breath and the fungus sets in. Fungus not good!

Dirty

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Nice the black and grey looks pretty good.

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 1,006 total)
  • The topic ‘Blaklader Pants’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.700 seconds