dcsimg

Black Friday Tool Blowout Thread

This topic contains 140 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  GTokley 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 141 total)
  • Author

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

The FREAK for $79 at Lowes.

This is different from the contest one because it’s not the 6.3ah battery and the better charger.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

This is different from the contest one because it’s not the 6.3ah battery and the better charger.

It’s also not the idh182 – it’s the GDX18V-1600 which is, I believe, the homeowner/ DIV-er version of the idh182. I looked at them side by side the other day and the GDX definitely had a lower quality feel to it. The chuck is a little less smooth, the housing seems a little less rugged, it has slightly less torque (1600 vs 1650) and the motor sounds a little higher pitched/ less smooth running.

Charlie

Instagram

Here’s hoping some of my fellow Canadians can find and post some deals, because I am tired of just being jealous of all of the great deals south of the border.

Will

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Here’s hoping some of my fellow Canadians can find and post some deals, because I am tired of just being jealous of all of the great deals south of the border.

I actually saw the flyer for the pros at home Depot , they have the 7 1/4 flexvolt circular saw on sale for 299 👍

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Wasn’t really a black Friday sale but was at the big Hartville Hardware today and they were having their big tool sale. All the reps were there .
    The place was a madhouse! I barely found a parking place.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’m gonna stop by Costco and get a tablet on big sale today.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

Here’s the annual Bosch promo that it says starts tomorrow but I just used it fine to order the new 18V vac to get my $30 off.

https://www.amazon.ca/b/ref=amb_link_1?ie=UTF8&node=18335780011&pf_rd_m=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB&pf_rd_s=product-alert&pf_rd_r=46ZRH87JNRFNS32H6J6W&pf_rd_r=46ZRH87JNRFNS32H6J6W&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1b8decf5-4a8c-44fb-958c-b5356139ed48&pf_rd_p=1b8decf5-4a8c-44fb-958c-b5356139ed48&pf_rd_i=B07G7FPKMV

This promo is not exclusive to Amazon.ca. You should see other Canadian Bosch retailers, but not all, offering it too.

Kevin.

Wannabee pro.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

It’s also not the idh182 – it’s the GDX18V-1600 which is, I believe, the homeowner/ DIV-er version of the idh182. I looked at them side by side the other day and the GDX definitely had a lower quality feel to it. The chuck is a little less smooth, the housing seems a little less rugged, it has slightly less torque (1600 vs 1650) and the motor sounds a little higher pitched/ less smooth running.

That’s confusing to call two different impacts both with the name “THE FREAK”. They should have called them The Freak, The Freakier, The Freakiest LOL.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

that’s the budget freak 😀
    Bosch calls the entire line “Freak” – the impactor with dual chuck.
    And they are quite some differences in between the IDH182 and GDX18V-1600.
    pretty much ideal for the semi-pro, DIY folks which go shopping at Lowe’s

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

That’s confusing to call two different impacts both with the name “THE FREAK”. They should have called them The Freak, The Freakier, The Freakiest LOL.

It really is. And after that whole contest, I would have thought “The Freak” would just mean either the idh182 or that paired with a Core battery. But I guess not.

Charlie

Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

But it is at a very good entry price. $80 for a decent tool, battery and charger.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Warren6810
    Pro
    Akron, OH

Wasn’t really a black Friday sale but was at the big Hartville Hardware today and they were having their big tool sale. All the reps were there .
    The place was a madhouse! I barely found a parking place.

I stopped going to that about 10 years ago. I can find better deals online most of the time. It is cool to see the new stuff and talk with the reps though.

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

What kind of table Dirty??

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I got the SamSung Galaxy Tab A (8″). It’s my first Tablet and it looks like I’ll be learning how to use it for a while now. I think it was 130$

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Good luck Dirty, I got a tablet a couple years ago and never did figure it out. It collects dust.

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

I got the SamSung Galaxy Tab A (8″). It’s my first Tablet and it looks like I’ll be learning how to use it for a while now. I think it was 130$

I have a similar older Samsung G4 tablet and my son has that A you just bought. Get a slim case for it and you can likely fit it in most work pockets although the G4 is a tad smaller mine can slip in my back pocket of my Levis for when I’m walking around.

I’ve had it for many years now and it is where I do 90 percent of my BTP posting from. It goes with me everywhere alomg with my phone. I rarely use my phone for the internet or posting. You get older you simply want a bigger screen to work from. $130 is a good price for it. Congratz!

Once we gave our son a phone, he stopped using his A Galaxy tablet. I’ll likely end up using it once mine dies of what is likely the lithium battery pooching, but I think I’m coming up on five years now with mine. The only issue I had it was getting really funky last year, but I saved all my files to a micro SD and did a faxtory reset and it cleared everything up. They’re good tablets imo. A lot less expensive than Apples.

Kevin.

Wannabee pro.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

It really is. And after that whole contest, I would have thought “The Freak” would just mean either the idh182 or that paired with a Core battery. But I guess not.

they call the entire line with dual chuck – the freak

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Yesterday I saw at HD a bosch paddle bit set for 5.99$ there were 8 or 9 bits in it.

I picked a set last week. It’s a good buy.

I got the Daredevil set for $4.99 at HD Wednesday.

That sounds like a good deal.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Yesterday I saw at HD a bosch paddle bit set for 5.99$ there were 8 or 9 bits in it.

I picked a set last week. It’s a good buy.

I got the Daredevil set for $4.99 at HD Wednesday.

That sounds like a good deal.

I’ve seen the Bosch Daredevil 12 Pc. Spade Bit Set for $9.97
    and the 6pc for 4.97

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

they call the entire line with dual chuck – the freak

Which in reality is kind of confusing to me.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 141 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 1.115 seconds