dcsimg

Big Box Store Fails

Viewing 10 posts - 321 through 330 (of 330 total)
  • Author
    SamM
    Pro
    Halifax, NS

LOL, but the lime green Ryobis are! HA HA HA

Guess nobody “wants” the Ryobi stuff?

But their tools have such interesting features! I have a friend who bought their 7 1/4″ sliding mitre saw – only mitre saw I’ve ever seen that can cut curves in the trim. How can you not want a feature like that! /s

But their tools have such interesting features! I have a friend who bought their 7 1/4″ sliding mitre saw – only mitre saw I’ve ever seen that can cut curves in the trim. How can you not want a feature like that! /s

That would be interesting , have any pictures of that , I don’t understand unless I’m missing how he does that 🤷‍♂️

Lol , actually they do have some decent tools , I guess they have no choice to make better tools with all the competition in the homeowners market.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I guess they have no choice to make better tools with all the competition in the homeowners market.

Actually since last year all the new tools Ryobi has introduced have gotten great ratings. The testers like them. They admit that Ryobi is best for DIYers for “occasional” use but they have all the features of Bosch, Milwaukee, or Makita without the ability to stand up to every day use without the big price tag.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I wouldn’t say that! I wouldn’t mine some of there tools. People stealing the brands as it worth more money and they make more money.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

I guess they have no choice to make better tools with all the competition in the homeowners market.

Actually since last year all the new tools Ryobi has introduced have gotten great ratings. The testers like them. They admit that Ryobi is best for DIYers for “occasional” use but they have all the features of Bosch, Milwaukee, or Makita without the ability to stand up to every day use without the big price tag.

True , I’ve been seeing lots of tool ambassadors or pros getting lots of tools from Ryobi to test , and yes they said they really are better than the early years from Ryobi , this is all from IG
    That plus I have a few things from them , and in all honesty they have been great ,

About stealing the boxes from Milwaukee and Makita , I thought they had the special magnetic strip or something like that so when you go through the door that alarm sounds 🤷‍♂️

SamM
    Pro
    Halifax, NS

That would be interesting , have any pictures of that , I don’t understand unless I’m missing how he does that 🤷‍♂️

It’s so poorly built that it will occasionally cut a slightly curved line.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I was at the Home Depot today, and the social distance signs and single queue lines are gone.

Waiting at one of the lines to get checked out (I could not use self check out because I have custom cut wires by the foot that has a special order sheet that requires manual entry), the cashier in front of me was really slow. She was helping a customer but you can tell she was scanning the items S L O W L Y…and when she was done she looked at her phone, then she went to get a drink, basically every three to four customers other cashiers processed she handled one. My line got longer and longer and the cashier looked at me and said “I can’t help you go to another line I am not supposed to be at this station” I waited for close to ten minutes, so I said to her I was told by the other cashier to line up here and now you tell me to go somewhere else. I left the line anyway, the other cashier saw this and helped me, she said the other cashier probably recognize me since I go there a lot and know she will not be able to sell me a HD credit card. Can you believe that?

I was at the Home Depot today, and the social distance signs and single queue lines are gone.

Waiting at one of the lines to get checked out (I could not use self check out because I have custom cut wires by the foot that has a special order sheet that requires manual entry), the cashier in front of me was really slow. She was helping a customer but you can tell she was scanning the items S L O W L Y…and when she was done she looked at her phone, then she went to get a drink, basically every three to four customers other cashiers processed she handled one. My line got longer and longer and the cashier looked at me and said “I can’t help you go to another line I am not supposed to be at this station” I waited for close to ten minutes, so I said to her I was told by the other cashier to line up here and now you tell me to go somewhere else. I left the line anyway, the other cashier saw this and helped me, she said the other cashier probably recognize me since I go there a lot and know she will not be able to sell me a HD credit card. Can you believe that?

That’s poor customer service for sure ,
    Glad someone else helped you out

Clev08
    Pro

That’s the kind of employee that should get fired in my opinion, there’s no way a manager that’s there all the time hasn’t noticed that.

Viewing 10 posts - 321 through 330 (of 330 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.688 seconds