dcsimg

Best Pocket Hole Jig?

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

I still have my Kreg jig. Worked great, did a lot with it for years. Since I bought a Domino, I rarely ever use it.

kixnbux
    Pro

I have a Kreg Foreman, the R3 and a Domino. I have all three because there are things they all do better than the others. Places I can’t get a domino that I can put a pocket screw. Times when I can’t have the pocket hole there that the domino is perfect. All have a perfect use. But 90% is between the foreman and the domino at least. Foreman beats the pants off any of the other jigs for speed

I really like the looks and mechanism of how the Porter cable one works. solves all the annoyances of the kreg jig. If i was in the market for a new one, the PC would be the way to go.

The PC one does look interesting, but as mentioned above I don’t know if spending that much is justifiable. For a tool that wouldn’t get used very much.

I use mine quite often on pretty much every project i work on till i can save up enough for a domino, although let me tell you how much a pain it is to set up the kreg compared to the pc one.

I really like the looks and mechanism of how the Porter cable one works. solves all the annoyances of the kreg jig. If i was in the market for a new one, the PC would be the way to go.

Sorry, I am confused, do you have one?

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Sorry, I am confused, do you have one?

no i have the kreg jig but after seeing videos of the porter cable one in action, i want the porter cable one.

Clev08
    Pro

My dad has a kreg and bought another one, coming from a guy who never buys tools unless he needs to replace one, that is a pretty big statement to how good they are

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

this seems like a great workaround to speed up clamping

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

If you’ve got the space, I’d say Kreg Foreman all the way.

If I had more of a shop set up, I would own one already.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.392 seconds