dcsimg

BEEN AWAY FOR AWHILE? POST UP HERE:

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    asevereid
    Pro
    Kamloops, BC

Hey all, I’ll be the first to post here as I’ve been away from BTP for the better part of two and a half months…
    Been busy for sure, and haven’t had much to contribute.
    I see that once again we’ve had an influx of new members, and I’m sorry that I can’t name you all right now, but accept this belated greeting; welcome to BeThePro.
    I’ll start trying to catch up on some old threads, check out the new ones, and dig through my job pics to see if there’s anything worth posting.

Unless someone wants to bring me up to speed…? 😀

Lurking Hit and Run poster.

Welcome back. This thread is a great idea. See whats going on, hear whats been going on with those coming back. Nice touch

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Hey all, I’ll be the first to post here as I’ve been away from BTP for the better part of two and a half months…
    Been busy for sure, and haven’t had much to contribute.
    I see that once again we’ve had an influx of new members, and I’m sorry that I can’t name you all right now, but accept this belated greeting; welcome to BeThePro.
    I’ll start trying to catch up on some old threads, check out the new ones, and dig through my job pics to see if there’s anything worth posting.

Unless someone wants to bring me up to speed…? 😀

Might be a little too much to bring you up to speed in one post lol.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

asevereid
    Pro
    Kamloops, BC
    Might be a little too much to bring you up to speed in one post lol.

Not with that kind of attitude…:D

Man, you missed a lot. The whole BryanT/Sergay Bucket Jockey Pink Cat fiasco. Might have been good that you missed all of that.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Nothing wrong with being busy. Nice to see you drop back in and say hello. I can say that the 7-1/4 in. Magnesium SKILSAW® SIDEWINDER™ with Diablo® Carbide Blade was added to the list.

A Working Pro since 2004

asevereid
    Pro
    Kamloops, BC

Thanks guys…I did catch a bit of the BryanT fiasco when checking in at lunch from time to time.
    What a mess….

Seven-Delta-FortyOne
    Pro
    The Emerald Triangle, Northern California

Man, you missed a lot. The whole BryanT/Sergay Bucket Jockey Pink Cat fiasco. Might have been good that you missed all of that.

Thanks guys…I did catch a bit of the BryanT fiasco when checking in at lunch from time to time.
    What a mess….

I must’ve missed that one.

I assume you’re talking about something that happened here. Not like a WWF thing.

I always miss the action. 🙁

Delta

Goin' Down In Flames........

Nothing wrong with being busy. Nice to see you drop back in and say hello. I can say that the 7-1/4 in. Magnesium SKILSAW® SIDEWINDER™ with Diablo® Carbide Blade was added to the list.

Welcome back @asevereid Hopefully @utopia78 mine comes in the mail soon . Been some misshapes with shipments .

Always willing to learn .

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

What a mess….

I must’ve missed that one.

I assume you’re talking about something that happened here. Not like a WWF thing.

I always miss the action. :sad:

Delta

Be glad you missed it – it was a PITA. Things are running along pretty smoothly now (knock on wood!).

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Welcome back @asevereid Hopefully @utopia78 mine comes in the mail soon . Been some misshapes with shipments .

Sorry to hear that, it does happen on occasion. You’ll be even more exited now when you see the ups notification. Let us know how you like it!

A Working Pro since 2004

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

I haven’t been around much lately myself .I am trying to get caught up on a bunch of stuff and spending more time with my kids and grandkids . I am also outside a lot more while the weather is nice .

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I haven’t been around much lately myself .I am trying to get caught up on a bunch of stuff and spending more time with my kids and grandkids . I am also outside a lot more while the weather is nice .

OK tell the truth John. Your out cruising around in your new Vette.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

monman1
    Pro

Welcome back @asevereid and @cranbrook2!

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

Youngin
    Pro
    Edmonton, AB

I joined up. I’m kind of a big deal here. You’re now up to speed.

You’re welcome.

Disclaimer: Not actually a big deal.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

welcome back and I guess we should be seeing some pics of projects that kept you busy heh

I joined up. I’m kind of a big deal here. You’re now up to speed.

You’re welcome.

Disclaimer: Not actually a big deal.

yah really!! he is a big deal!!

Be glad you missed it – it was a PITA. Things are running along pretty smoothly now (knock on wood!).

The mods did a great job in handling the situation. Thanks!

What?? Man I missed that whole ordeal too…must have been taken care of quickly by our mods. Glad to see you around again @asevereid!

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

@MaukaRunner
    Bucket Jockey Pink Cat, guess I missed that one. LOL

Welcome back, I’m kinda new here also.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Anonymous
    Inactive

For all you didn’t have the pleasure. 🙂

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.524 seconds