dcsimg

Bathroom Remodel @tonyg

Tagged: 

Viewing 18 posts - 61 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Some things came up in between. We had to repair our dryer do some landscaping and yard clean up. Me and my dad had to pull of my bathroom to do some stuff at my sisters. I am eager to get it done

Looking good, good luck on getting it done.

Clev08
    Pro

So the bathroom remodel has taken entirely too long. after doing the demo I found realized I did have to move a wall to make it square, whomever framed it before me sort of leaned it back so the top of the sheet rock near the ceiling was about an 1 1/2″ from the studs. In doing so it changed the rough clearance for the toilet so I had to return the toilet and my wife is now trying to find a 10.5″ clearance toilet that she likes. But I did start to install the tile, It is slow going mainly because I check and recheck before cutting, laying etc. I don’t want to mess up on my first job. Here are a couple pictures of the tile so far.

The shelves in the shower look really good, and there are plenty of them

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

So the bathroom remodel has taken entirely too long. after doing the demo I found realized I did have to move a wall to make it square, whomever framed it before me sort of leaned it back so the top of the sheet rock near the ceiling was about an 1 1/2″ from the studs. In doing so it changed the rough clearance for the toilet so I had to return the toilet and my wife is now trying to find a 10.5″ clearance toilet that she likes. But I did start to install the tile, It is slow going mainly because I check and recheck before cutting, laying etc. I don’t want to mess up on my first job. Here are a couple pictures of the tile so far.

Tony,
    It’s coming along nice.
    I have found in the few bathroom remodels I’ve done in older homes, the walls were never plumb.
    It will get there, keep at it.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

So the bathroom remodel has taken entirely too long.

But it is looking good.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

TonyG
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Here is the completed project.

That turned out great Tony, nice work,
    You still liking your bosch tile machine?

TonyG
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I am! That is what sparked the return to the site. I am going to be using it again this weekend! It is amazing!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Boy that came out nice Tony.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Nice job Tony, looks great

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

The bathroom came out looking great!! Wifey must love it.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Yeah the more I look at the pics the better it keeps looking. Very nicely done.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Nice looking work Tony. Sure wish I would have jumped on that tile saw while it was on the list!

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Sure wish I would have jumped on that tile saw while it was on the list!

I can’t figure it out some items have been on the list since day 1 and others last only a few months.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I am! That is what sparked the return to the site. I am going to be using it again this weekend! It is amazing!

That’s great news, I wish I would have had the points way back when I joined up lol
    I know a few members here received one, I believe Ibrahim @Masterbosch and I think John @cranbrook2 also picked them up.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

That’s great news, I wish I would have had the points way back when I joined up lol
    I know a few members here received one, I believe Ibrahim @masterbosch and I think John @cranbrook2 also picked them up.

Yes I have one and I love it ! , My son borrowed it earlier this summer to do all of his basement floor in tile and he loved it .No issues and no mess whatsoever !

I know a few members here received one, I believe Ibrahim @masterbosch and I think John @cranbrook2 also picked them up.

Yes I have one and I love it ! , My son borrowed it earlier this summer to do all of his basement floor in tile and he loved it .No issues and no mess whatsoever !

Thanks for the info John,
    Nice to hear that you guys like it
    Definitely a great saw to have, especially if you have a large area.

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I love the tc10 Wetsaw. Made it’s money 50 times over no joke. Here is the bathroom I finish today

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

I love the tc10 Wetsaw. Made it’s money 50 times over no joke. Here is the bathroom I finish today

Wow, Ibrahim, that’s a beautiful bathroom and shower nice work as always.

Viewing 18 posts - 61 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.333 seconds