dcsimg

Bathroom flooring opinions

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

I’ve just laid Kardean flooring in my bathroom. Wide range of styles/colours, easy to lay, but you’ll need to tack down ply over the boards. Not that cheap but really good quality. All on the web.
    Recommended!

Would like to see pictures of the floor
    How big was the bathroom

CB
    Pro

I just went to a staged open house of a home that is an exact replica floor plan of what I’ll be remodeling the interior of this summer.

In the photos of the home that I reviewed before visiting, the kitchen floor looked like long plank tile, color patterned to look like wood planks. The bathroom floors in the photos looked like asymetric rectangular tiles that looked like hewn stone.

I was wrong on both counts. In real life, both the kitchen and the bath floors were a cushiony rubbery sheet vinyl. I would have never guessed, even when physically walking on what I thought were tiles. It wwasn’t until I bent down and touched the floor with my fingers that I could tell.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can't Be The Pro... Be the Poster you'd want to read.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I was wrong on both counts. In real life, both the kitchen and the bath floors were a cushiony rubbery sheet vinyl.

Wow looks like vinyl floors have come a long way.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I just went to a staged open house of a home that is an exact replica floor plan of what I’ll be remodeling the interior of this summer.

In the photos of the home that I reviewed before visiting, the kitchen floor looked like long plank tile, color patterned to look like wood planks. The bathroom floors in the photos looked like asymetric rectangular tiles that looked like hewn stone.

I was wrong on both counts. In real life, both the kitchen and the bath floors were a cushiony rubbery sheet vinyl. I would have never guessed, even when physically walking on what I thought were tiles. It wwasn’t until I bent down and touched the floor with my fingers that I could tell.

Would like to see pictures of that

Doobie

There are many options for that because that depends on the size and the area where the bathtub is kept in. I have vinyl flooring in my bathroom but I would not recommend that because I don’t know if that will work for you or not. But you can go to this site XXXX.Link and ask your queries online.

@ChadM

Laminate is the best options in these days because it have less cost and worth to do for long time!!

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.352 seconds