dcsimg

Bariatric toilet?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ChadM 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

I have a project coming up that specs a floor mount bariatric toilet (toilet rated for 2,000 pounds weight capacity) with a tank…I have found a couple local suppliers and several online suppliers that can get me a floor mount with a flush valve but have only found one supplier (online – plumbingmall.com) that can get me a floor mount, tank type bariatric toilet….Does anyone know of a manufacturer/supplier who handles bariatric toilets? Can be online or brick & mortar – I am willing to drive a few hours to pick one up if I need to.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

A Carpenter's Journal

Housewright Construction

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I do not have any suppliers, but that has to be one heck of a toilet to support 2000 lbs. do they need the tank due to water pressure not being great enough for a flush valve?

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

I do not have any suppliers, but that has to be one heck of a toilet to support 2000 lbs. do they need the tank due to water pressure not being great enough for a flush valve?

Kind of lost track of this thread…Yes, the tank was needed due to lack of water pressure. These toilets are quite hard to find…I ordered the one from plumbing mall but they only have 2 more in stock (as of December) and the manufacturer has discontinued that model…

The toilet was huge, by far the biggest I have installed – the bowl alone probably weighed 60 pounds…

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

A Carpenter's Journal

Housewright Construction

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.805 seconds