dcsimg

Austin's spring/summer 2016 project.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 241 total)
  • Author
    Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I just visited the next project I will be working on. It’s going to be a fun one and the view is pretty awesome. There is going to be some nice panel work happening at this job.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I just visited the next project I will be working on. It’s going to be a fun one and the view is pretty awesome. There is going to be some nice panel work happening at this job.

@Austin
    HUM, Be nice to see pictures of this project. LOL

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I don’t know why the pictures always gives me a hard time

What’s the projects scope of work @Austin .

Always willing to learn .

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

It was a full gut of a pent house condo on the 15th floor. They are about to start drywall and floors. Move on date is in August. So basically I will be doing all the finish. Trim setting cabinets hardware ect. All the ceilings are 12 foot. There is some fancy crown tall base. One room gets stained panels top to bottom. The HO is still deciding on some of the details. @Skillman

Ho do you like working in high rise buildings with the elevators and doorman . Condo laws about start and finish times . Plus the building super . I hated it in NYC . Ever one gets payed .

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I don’t think it will be to bad. This is the first condo like that that I am doing. But yeah I know what you mean

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

the view does look nice but i don’t recognize the city, it looks like it is overlooking a playing field of some sort?

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

cincinnati, that’s reds stadium and right outside the picture on the left you can see down into the Bengals stadium.

That is a very nice view! Hopefully you will enjoy working on the project and have it enhanced by the view out the window.

I don’t think it will be to bad. This is the first condo like that that I am doing. But yeah I know what you mean

Will you be using vacuum collection on all your tools . How about buildclean unit for clean air . Helps keep the dust from going out of the unit .

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Going to be nice to see the before and after pics of the work and also the work as you progress though the timeline.

Will you be using vacuum collection on all your tools . How about buildclean unit for clean air . Helps keep the dust from going out of the unit .

I guess doing inside work/renovation this is an important feature.

A Working Pro since 2004

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

cincinnati, that’s reds stadium and right outside the picture on the left you can see down into the Bengals stadium.

What happened to @TaraC, she’s from Cincinnati!

Austin, it sounds like this is a high end job…”fancy crown and tall base”…it’s always fun to work with high quality material.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Looks like another sweet project for you! Totally jealous of that type of work. With that level of work I presume everything you install trim wise gets finished in place?

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

We have a couple festool vacs we use on just about everything now and also we have a nice jet aircleaner. It has an 8 hour timer on it so we turn it on in the morning and we are good to go

Going to be nice to see the before and after pics of the work and also the work as you progress though the timeline.

I guess doing inside work/renovation this is an important feature.

Yes thats what I am hoping to show a good progress in this thread. I found be the pro just last month at the end of a job so I didnt have any before pics.

Looks like another sweet project for you! Totally jealous of that type of work. With that level of work I presume everything you install trim wise gets finished in place?

Yeah I am spoiled with our line of work ha. It depends really. Pretty much all the cabinets we do are sprayed at the cabinet shop but most of the trim is finished in place.

Doobie

Looks like an interesting project. Can’t wait to see the progress.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I don’t know why the pictures always gives me a hard time

Sounds like an interesting place to be working. That sure is quite the view.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

What happened to @TaraC, she’s from Cincinnati!

Austin, it sounds like this is a high end job…”fancy crown and tall base”…it’s always fun to work with high quality material.

Yeah, with the 12 foot ceilings, and all those fancy crown moldings, I can’t wait to see how it turns out,
    Nice view from the condo

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

It’s going to be a treat to see the progress. Tall base and crown mouldings are some of my favourite things.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Best part of the job is that it’s a 10 min walk from my house.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 241 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.685 seconds