dcsimg

At a Standstill

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@ChadM and jponto07 of course they had a good response time. I wasn’t cutting a check for the other half until the leak was fixed.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

that system is sharp. what do you know about its performance in a high freeze thaw cycle climate.. weve looked into that system for here but no one seems to be able to bring it in

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

@ChadM and jponto07 of course they had a good response time. I wasn’t cutting a check for the other half until the leak was fixed.

Ah, that explains a lot! Either way…glad it’s fixed!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Very sharp business person there!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

that system is sharp. what do you know about its performance in a high freeze thaw cycle climate.. weve looked into that system for here but no one seems to be able to bring it in

@jkirk thank you. I chose to go with the aluminum system instead of the vinyl because it’s able to take a bit more heavier weight. I’ve seen the aluminum roofs here get buried under much thicker snow drifts and withstand much better, than a normal shingle roof. What does get thru the decking board cracks will just sit there until it melts, then will pass thru the drainage system. I also went with the system that is installed underneath the joists instead of above them, which will give any ice build up room to move and not get so compacted. There’s also an advantage where the room is sealed up tighter than being exposed to the outside elements. If it were a normal install, meaning where the entire underneath is exposed, they recommend a liquid de-icer under the brand name Total that will not corrode the aluminum, and will perform in temps -60F

@dirtywhiteboy
    not all the time, but thank you.

@TaraC glad to hear it’s all taken care of, good business sense to hold over half the payment ;),

Thanks for the link, looks like a practical system, they put a nice video of the system in use just after in a thunderstorm.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

of course they had a good response time. I wasn’t cutting a check for the other half until the leak was fixed.

Smart woman you are @TaraC. System looks good.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

jim_hunt17
    Pro
    Milwaukee, WI

Tara,
    This came out great. I know it was a pain but I think this was a creative way to have a shed without taking up room in the yard. Your work is great and I am glad this worked out for you.

Jim H.
    Milwaukee, WI

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Oh so the water shedding ceiling is aluminum? It looked like a vinyl product?

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

@tarac good to know. sounds like its a very strong product then. sounds like the local siding suppliers are going to have to get on board this product

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Clev08
    Pro

I will have use that idea when I build my house someday!
    My Dad and I built an aluminum deck on a hill overlooking a golf course and the home owner had a roll up door in a shed so they could drive the golf cart out.

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.396 seconds