dcsimg

aspo by siberian

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Soory if this is out of place, if so please remove. Felt that so many folks here shared so much with us awhile back when we talked about our son Aidan, that I had to show this. Mostly a thank you to the many comments received by folks here. Business Journal Daily.com filmed and has on their site some interviews and film of Aidans sled hockey team. Along with it is two brothers Aidan and Bowden (twins of course)and Shane Our 13 year old son. These boys have played hockey together for years and their family is top notch, are now helping the team out
    http://businessjournaldaily. com/

on several times, , think the first is 1min 8 sec

Doobie

Is this it Ed?

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

That link isn’t working for me Ed.

Is this it Ed?

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe src=”https://player.vimeo.com/video/184376430?theme=none&wmode=opaque&#8221; width=”770″ height=”433″ frameborder=”0″ title=”BUZZSEPT26_2016ARCHIVE” webkitallowfullscreen=”” mozallowfullscreen=”” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

Thanks Kevin, thats it

@Warren6810, sorry, me and computers…. water and vineger. Think Kevin got it righ

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

That is an awesome news clip Ed!

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

@Siberian excellent news clip, that’s great for Aidan. Will be checking into this more.

Thanks Kevin for the clip.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

That a great group doing that for the disabled. We have a group like that here that takes them surfing.

Doobie

Thanks Kevin, thats it

No prob Ed.

That kind of stuff makes heros of everybody when people get together to make those things happen for them. Right on! 👍

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Great news article ED.
    ThanX for sharing.

My daughter is part of a bowling league for physically and intellectually challenged kids/adults and has been for almost 20 years.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Thanks for sharing that, Ed.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Really nice post Ed! It amazing to see the people who take time out of their busy lives to help others. Always enjoy reading these posts

A Working Pro since 2004

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Thanks for the news clip Ed. It’s great what ASPO is doing.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

great news clip and its good that there are people to help with these activities.

@siberian excellent news clip, that’s great for Aidan. Will be checking into this more.

Thanks Kevin for the clip.

Nice play on words Brian, like the use of the word checking, spoken like a true hockey player

@utopia78, thanks Chris. Means quite a bit, you are a class act yourself

@RonW
    , Thanks Ron, that means alot coming from a man of your caliber.

@smallerstick
    , TY, This is a great goup and we really appreciate what they do

@58 Chev, That is awesome and a blessing. We hope to say the same thing 18years from now

@Doobie
    , thanks for getting the thread right, and for the pm, you are 100% right, there are some good folks on this site

@DirtyWhiteBoy
    , words won’t be able to give you enough thanks for the inspiration you have given us. Thank you.

@Chad
    , you and your wife are incredible! Although time together has been minimal, impact from both of you has been huge with us

Sorry if I missed folks, I’m beat. Can not tell you how powerful this group has been in so many folks lives. And to think the folks running it started it for a son that they adopted. Worked 13 years without getting a penny from it.Great people in our opinion

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.313 seconds