dcsimg

ARMED WORKWARE!

Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

what happened to the redbacks?

Ya I thought you liked the redback pads?

Yes I like the RedBack pads but this thread is about the ARMED WORKWARE! Pants, and the RedBack don’t fit in the Armed pants.

Ok, well then, pardon us. 🙂

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I will use the RedBacks in the Blakladers tomorrow, Sunday that is.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

So who makes better knee pads?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

These new ones I just got from Armed WorkWare seem fine and will be using them more soon.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I do use the Armed workware pants a lot but the pads are not as good as the Blaklader pads. The pants themselves are not as good either. The hammer loop is on the wrong side and the pockets are not as many or big. I’ll stick with the Blaklader in the future.

Doobie

I do use the Armed workware pants a lot but the pads are not as good as the Blaklader pads. The pants themselves are not as good either. The hammer loop is on the wrong side and the pockets are not as many or big. I’ll stick with the Blaklader in the future.

Good to know, Thanks DWB for your feedback on this.

My Blackader pads have been good and I had been wondering about alternatives for when they wear out one day going to another local supplier for such. I’m not an everyday user, but I have used my one and only pair of insert style pads since I got my Blackader pants last year and so far so good.

I guess the pads on some alternative brands have less foaming keeping capable properties than others out there is basically what one has to watch out for.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

This might be a stupid question but which way do you insert your blaklader knee pads into the pants ? Flat back against your knee or bubbled side towards your knee?

Doobie

This might be a stupid question but which way do you insert your blaklader knee pads into the pants ? Flat back against your knee or bubbled side towards your knee?

Bumpy side out. They’re kinda curved in that direction if I recall from when they were new.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

Bumpy side out. They’re kinda curved in that direction if I recall from when they were new.

interesting, well ive been using them backwards 🙂 they feel fine.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Can you post a pic of your pads, both sides. It sounds like you have different pads than mine.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

These are the ones I have.

Attachments:
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Can you post a pic of your pads, both sides. It sounds like you have different pads than mine.

These are the ones I have.

It’s the other side I need to see?? I think they are different than mine.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

Oh, here are the backs of them.

Attachments:
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Ok so those are the same ones I have. That side says outside on it. So that side should face out. That’s the way it’s curved too. I put them in so the words are right side up too. So the square corners are down and the rounded ones up.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

ok that’s what I thought. So I did have them in the right way then. Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.382 seconds