dcsimg

Are the Bosch vacs worth the cost?

Viewing 3 posts - 141 through 143 (of 143 total)
  • Author

We use our HEPA vacs quite a bit, they are expensive but do the job. I have the 13 gallon Bosch vac that is HEPA ready, It is still in the box. I did pick up the cordless heap vac for $119 a while back. It is so convenient, that that one gets the most use of any. no cords to drag around and very light. Most jobs we do not even take a corded vac any more.

with the RRP paws and the new silica standards, they are nothing to mess around with. We take the silica very seriously and have invested in a lot of the drill attachments and flow through bits for drilling concrete. As for the RRP, I just avoid those jobs, to much paperwork involved.

Good point , that’s one of the reasons I bought it also , compact and great price for something That’s already HEPA ready
    I definitely can’t complain about that cordless vacuum , and I also have the 14 gallon , it’s amazing ,

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Bizarre to read some comments again here, effects from bad work habits are cumulative. Just because one feels currently healthy should be a basis for not using precautions. Certainly I don’t always enjoy wearing a respirator, though sometimes it’s imperative. Dust and fumes aren’t something to be cavalier about…and the comments that take I to account loved ones are golden.

I love free choice. I’ll have to get a pic of the guy cutting the hardie board tomorrow, lol.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

They must be a good choice price wise because the big company I’m working for uses them and they had to have the best price or they would be not there.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Viewing 3 posts - 141 through 143 (of 143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.340 seconds