dcsimg

Awesome work vehicle

Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Dan it said $165,000 to make or replace or something….I need a truck like that for towing my boat, But it ain’t gonna happen.

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/32kK7lQZSks?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; allowfullscreen=”” frameborder=”0″ height=”433″ width=”770″></iframe></figure>
    you need this for your boat

Oh yeah, I’ve seen that before. It’s very cool not having to tow a trailer and the boat itself is really cool too, I’d like to see the inside before I give it five stars though. It almost looks like a semi-tri hull which I don’t like but it could be a tunnel hull which is good for high speed, And by the sounds of it that’s what it does LOL..I prefer a deep V for rough water smoother ride

Anonymous
    Inactive

Holy hell! Hook up a plow and you have yourself a vehicle fit for the zombie apocalypse!

That truck most cost a good penny to maintain.

Always willing to learn .

Looks like a hearse for bigfoot

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

That’s insane. Who would spend that kind of money on such a ridiculious vehicle? Buy a sports car!

A lot of people have more money than brains .

aa_custom
    Pro
    PIttsburgh, PA

Dan it said $165,000 to make or replace or something….I need a truck like that for towing my boat, But it ain’t gonna happen.

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/32kK7lQZSks?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque” allowfullscreen=”” frameborder=”0″ height=”433″ width=”770″></iframe></figure>
    you need this for your boat

Oh yeah, I’ve seen that before. It’s very cool not having to tow a trailer and the boat itself is really cool too, I’d like to see the inside before I give it five stars though. It almost looks like a semi-tri hull which I don’t like but it could be a tunnel hull which is good for high speed, And by the sounds of it that’s what it does LOL..I prefer a deep V for rough water smoother ride

It would be cool if you could access the inside of the boat from the van and have it set up like an rv. It would be the ultimate vacation vehicle.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Before prices of fuel went sky high I was seeing a couple of trucks similar to this running around.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Still think the white one looked like a hearse for big foot (thing in woods not the monster truck)

aa_custom
    Pro
    PIttsburgh, PA

Before prices of fuel went sky high I was seeing a couple of trucks similar to this running around.

Yeah there is a weird subculture of rednecks with too much time and money, and maybe not enough of something else(in the shorts), that get f650s as a daily driver and do all kinds of silly things.

TonyG
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Maybe if I had more money than I knew what to do with lol

KenW
    Pro

Just another reminder when money is pretty much limitless anything is possible. I would have thought they used a better looking van for the boat hauler.

monman1
    Pro

This is a awesome work vehicle, and it cost 10 times less!

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

Attachments:

Crazy! I wouldn’t know where to park something like that. Can’t fit it on my property or even on my street. Someone will buy it though.

redwood
    Pro

Were there anymore interior pictures?

It’s not really a work vehicle, unless you are a taxi cab driver.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

We have the streached hummer limos over here, not as big but still nice.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.425 seconds