dcsimg

anyone else use the buckethead?

This topic contains 33 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  Miamicuse 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Brutus
    Pro
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

My parents got this for me on a trip to the USA.

It’s a sweet little unit, and pretty damn powerful. Great for those little jobs where you don’t want to drag out a big beast of a vac. And for 20$? Sold

Now, if I could find brush attachments that fit the hose.

Carpenter-Hockey Fan-Cheap Beer Connoisseur

Thats pretty cool. How loud is it?

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I have seen tose at HD. What a great idea. I wish I had thought of it. I would not be posting here if I had.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

ive thought about buying one.. they go for $20. normally have em in stock at xmas time

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

I have two of the bucket heads, they are nice little vacs. They are a little loud but have decent power and you can’t beat the price.

I am pretty sure that HD sells attachments that fit the small hose that comes with the bucket head.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Brutus
    Pro
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Thats pretty cool. How loud is it?

Not too bad. Still loud, but not like normal ones of comparable size

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

I use mine very often. It’s great! As far ad attachment goes you need to find someone throwing away an old vacuum. The little pieces fit in that hose.

jdw1865
    Pro
    Dewey, OK

I looked at one but didn’t think it would handle the drywall and other fine dust as well as a regular shop vac so I passed. Other than that I was sold.

So that’s not quite what I thought this thread was going to be about with a name “bucket head”… lol.

I was thinking makeshift port a john discussions…

I’ve never used one though. Seen them often but I have 2 vacs on the trailer as it is.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

So that’s not quite what I thought this thread was going to be about with a name “bucket head”… lol.

I was thinking makeshift port a john discussions…

I’ve never used one though. Seen them often but I have 2 vacs on the trailer as it is.

I have seen them at HD and have been tempted but I have a small shop vac. so didn’t.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Anonymous

Holy cool, I’ve never seen such a thing. I’m really not sure what the advantage is but it’s unique and that’s what I like about it, As long as it sucks good I’m in

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

As long as it sucks good I’m in

I like small units with good Suction.

Dirty

Brutus
    Pro
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

I use mine very often. It’s great! As far ad attachment goes you need to find someone throwing away an old vacuum. The little pieces fit in that hose.

Ah! Excellent, thanks.

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Holy cool, I’ve never seen such a thing. I’m really not sure what the advantage is but it’s unique and that’s what I like about it, As long as it sucks good I’m in

The advantage is size. If I did a new entry door for someone why lug a huge shop vac around? The bucket head is perfect. Or say I just installed knobs on your cabinets. Again use the bucket head as the size makes moving around the kitchen great.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Never even saw those before. Thank you for the info.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

SamM
    Pro

Do they have bags for them? If they do I could see the use but if not then it kind of limits what you can use them for.

Brutus
    Pro
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Do they have bags for them? If they do I could see the use but if not then it kind of limits what you can use them for.

No bags,sadly.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

No bags,sadly.

It’s in a bucket, why do you need a bag?

Dirty

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

No bags,sadly.

It’s in a bucket, why do you need a bag?

Exactly. Pop the head off and dump right into the garbage. It’s not like it’s a big bulky shop vac

Exactly. Pop the head off and dump right into the garbage. It’s not like it’s a big bulky shop vac

Exactly why these would be so convenient for the small job. I am like a few others in that I have not seen one of these before. They look great for use with the car and garage too. Going to have to stop at HD and see.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘anyone else use the buckethead?’ is closed to new replies.

queries. 0.563 seconds