dcsimg

Any experiences out there with full face respirators?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Anyone used these full face respirators?

How does it compare with using eye protection PLUS a standard respiratory? More or less useful? More or less comfortable?

Is it less likely to fog up your eyewear especially if you wear prescription lens under your eye protection?

Doobie

I bought the one in your 3rd pic Sami just last year. It was a sweet deal at the time and I even bought all the different types of cartridges for it at the same time. Think I paid around $200 CAD all in for it all.

I’ve only used it once so far, but it was way better than a shield and seperate respirator imo. I wear glasses, but I generally wouldn’t wear them with a mask on anyways. Getting the unit on and off is no prob and the straps are nicely adjustable with the unit on also with big clasps and wide rubber straps.

I wanted a decent mask set up for years and the deal saved me about half of what everybody else was selling it for at the time.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I bought the one in your 3rd pic Sami just last year. It was a sweet deal at the time and I even bought all the different types of cartridges for it at the same time. Think I paid around $200 CAD all in for it all.

I’ve only used it once so far, but it was way better than a shield and seperate respirator imo. I wear glasses, but I generally wouldn’t wear them with a mask on anyways. Getting the unit on and off is no prob and the straps are nicely adjustable with the unit on also with big clasps and wide rubber straps.

I wanted a decent mask set up for years and the deal saved me about half of what everybody else was selling it for at the time.

Great! I might try one of these and see. I think a full face one beats having two (or sometimes three).

Doobie

I think a full face one beats having two (or sometimes three).

Totally agree.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.218 seconds