dcsimg

Anti-Fatigue Mats

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 213 total)
  • Author

supimeister wrote:
    cranbrook2 wrote:
    That is what I use in my shop , they are very thick and the price isn’t too bad either .
    I am going to check them out in store in the next week or so.
    http://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/rubber-mat-black-4-ft-x-6-ft
    The biggest issue I foresee is that everything of mine is on casters, and I am not sure I have a good place for this to go where I can still roll everything on/off of it. But I do like the value it offers for its size
    John, those are the mats that I’m going to cover the entire floor with in my new shop. The shop I was working for last year had those covering the entire floor and it worked really well. I find that it makes a big difference since not only do you have cushioning where you stand, but every step you take walking around is cushioned too.

@woodman_412

did you glue those mats down or were they pretty secure just by their weight/tight fit on the floor

John S

woodman_412

did you glue those mats down or were they pretty secure just by their weight/tight fit on the floor

Didn’t use any glue John. They weigh about 100lbs each so they stay in place very well just by their weight. They were also wall to wall so there was no where for them to go. I’m going to order 17 of them for my new shop and that should cover the entire floor.

Dan

danpattison.com

Doobie

Festool mats

Festool mats ? Would you mind of telling me where did you get it ?

Lee Valley in Canada. LV does not sell Festool to US customers though.

http://www.leevalley.com/en/Festool/page.aspx?p=70772&cat=5,105

I have the large and the small one. They are good mats, and also good looking mats.

They also made a carpeted Festool door mat years ago that I got as swag, but those are impossible to get now.

lol for once it is the other way around? thats kinda crazy.

Strange, but true in this case. At least from my perspective.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I see my local Costco now has the Anti-Fatigue Mats. They are at a good price too.

Doobie

I see my local Costco now has the Anti-Fatigue Mats. They are at a good price too.

What type are they? Solid or the punched holed ones?

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

what price are they? I am thinking of getting one for the kitchen and one for the workshop. Either that or I will go pick up a few of those horse stall mats for the workshop.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

They are the solid one.

what price are they?

That was yesterday and I can’t remember at all.
    We have one in the kitchen and it’s great.

Doobie

They are the solid one.

what price are they?

That was yesterday and I can’t remember at all.
    We have one in the kitchen and it’s great.

Gonna have to see if they carry them at my Costco. I typically don’t go dow the aisles that would have that.

How big is it roughly Dirty?

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

That is what I use in my shop , they are very thick and the price isn’t too bad either .

The biggest issue I foresee is that everything of mine is on casters, and I am not sure I have a good place for this to go where I can still roll everything on/off of it. But I do like the value it offers for its size

Don’t you have a HF near you ? I’ve seen the 4’X6′ ones and the 4 piece inter-lock kind there. Can’t speak for durability, but I’m sure you could find some reviews. Both are under $10

Don’t you have a HF near you ? I’ve seen the 4’X6′ ones and the 4 piece inter-lock kind there. Can’t speak for durability, but I’m sure you could find some reviews. Both are under $10

Oh, I hadn’t seen the mats at HF before. I can’t find the 4’x6’ online though, but I may be missing it. That could be an even better option!

John S

I found out early on that concrete floors and my back don’t go together. I absolutely HAD to have mats. The place I went to get them was Dick’s Sporting Goods. Exercise mats essentially. Same thing…I think. Nice and soft. Have helped immensely. I notice when I’m in my spray room, because I don’t have them over there.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

They are 20″X39″ and cost 17bucks. They are a good inch to 1¼” thick and feel real nice on the feets.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

wow 17 bucks, thats cheap enough to buy a few, at 79 i’d have to think about it.

Doobie

They are 20″X39″ and cost 17bucks. They are a good inch to 1¼” thick and feel real nice on the feets.

That’s a good size for me. I’ll have to be on the lookout at my own Costco for those ones. What color are they?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I have tried the mats and have never really liked them. I just wear more comfortable shoes.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

I have tried the mats and have never really liked them. I just wear more comfortable shoes.

Problem with me is having flat feet. All padding in jew shoes goes to crap within a month. I get orthpedic prescribed inserts for the last ten years molded to ky feet and it’s a huge difference. The mats also help at the recommendation of my doc.

woodman_412

I picked up one of the Wellness mats at Lee Valley today for my new shop. They are definitely pricey but I have never stood on such a comfortable mat. My idea is to just have one of these that I can use and move to wherever I’ll be standing in one spot for awhile. I might add some cheaper mats around the shop in different places where I don’t stand as often but for times when I’m doing a long sanding session or cutting up cabinet parts this will be my go to mat.

Dan

danpattison.com

Doobie

I picked up one of the Wellness mats at Lee Valley today for my new shop. They are definitely pricey but I have never stood on such a comfortable mat. My idea is to just have one of these that I can use and move to wherever I’ll be standing in one spot for awhile. I might add some cheaper mats around the shop in different places where I don’t stand as often but for times when I’m doing a long sanding session or cutting up cabinet parts this will be my go to mat.

You must really like it Dan. I returned mine. Mind you I already had two Festool mats already.

woodman_412

You must really like it Dan. I returned mine. Mind you I already had two Festool mats already.

Why did you end up returning yours Kevin?

Dan

danpattison.com

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

5 years ago our company built a vet clinic which in the bottom floor there was a doggy day care.. we installed the 4×6 mats there. they cost roughly $35 a mat… the funny thing was the owner of my gym bought a bunch used from a gym that had just closed and tried claiming that they were $70 each.. funny how the idiot tried lying about the cost of hte product.. he did hte same thing when he talked about the laminate flooring he bought for the cardio section floor a couple years before.. tried claiming he paid $5 sq ft.. it was $2.20 sq ft

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 213 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.270 seconds