dcsimg

Anti-Fatigue Mats

Viewing 13 posts - 201 through 213 (of 213 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

The Costco here is very inconsistent about stocking mats,

I don’t see them at the costco out here either.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I would love some anti-fatigue mats but they are so expensive always.

@yellaD picked up 3 at harbor freight one day. Very inexpensive, and threw them down in the shop. Don’t really know if they reduce anything, but standing on them feels better than the concrete floor.

@yellaD we should do a harborfreight run down in buffalo and pick up a few things.

They got some great deals south of the border, too bad our exchange rate is ridiculous! I bought PC 5gallon compressor from Buffalo HD.

Id guess we would have to wait for the dollar to get better. I was thinking the Harborfreight 44 general tool chest.

The thicker the mat, the more my feet and legs appreciate it. I bought some 3/8″ rubber mats on sale. They have been replaced with 3/4″ mats. Big difference.

Big difference on quality and how the mats work.

I have aa mat from Costco and a few from Princess Auto. The Costco one out performs the PA ones by a mile.
    Now on the other hand, I have some professional mats at work in front of our server racks and night and day over the Costco ones. If I could take those ones home, I could probably sleep on them. 😉

I know this is an older post, but @58chev do you know what brand the pro mats at your workplace are? Could you provide some pics, I have been trying several brands and I’d look into professional ones if the price is not crazy.

Thanks.

Will

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

I bet if you used an energy drink to clean one of those anti fatigue mats, it would work even better.

Sorry, couldn’t resist.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

OLD THREAD WARNING.

I don’t have any Anti Fatigue Mats in my shop. I have thought about getting some. We have them at work. They are smaller ones and they seem to work good. I am sure if it was on here or somewhere else. I heard of guys using Horse trailer mats for anti fatigue mats.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I have some old ones in my shop; they help to make the floor feel more even than it is. They are not convenient when it comes time to sweep up but I will live with that. Interlocking exercise mats are good, too, but not as long lasting under heavy use.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I have been using exercise mats at my work bench for some time now. They are cheap ones from Sams club. The package makes a 4′ x 8′ section. Thinking they cost a little over $25.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

The mats we have at work have chamfer all the way around them. Makes it better to sweep around them.

Greg

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

The mats we have at work have chamfer all the way around them. Makes it better to sweep around them.

That’s the ones I have, they pop up in costco and sams from time to time.

Doobie

OLD THREAD WARNING.

I don’t have any Anti Fatigue Mats in my shop. I have thought about getting some. We have them at work. They are smaller ones and they seem to work good. I am sure if it was on here or somewhere else. I heard of guys using Horse trailer mats for anti fatigue mats.

Aside from the overpriced Festool emblazoned ones you can possibly still get at LV, most of them are you get what you pay for.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Harbor Freight has cheap 4pc anti fatigue mats with those interlocking configurations for $8.

The only thing is if you buy more than 1 set make sure you check the make sure they are the same size and same interlocking pattern size. Apparently they have different factories producing them and one batch may be 1″ longer and the next batch may be 1/4″ thicker. So check them but otherwise they are OK.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

overpriced Festool emblazoned ones

I didn’t know Festool sold Anti fatique mats. You are right you only get what you pay for.

Greg

Doobie

overpriced Festool emblazoned ones

I didn’t know Festool sold Anti fatique mats. You are right you only get what you pay for.

LV still has them.

http://www.leevalley.com/en/Festool/page.aspx?p=70772&cat=5,105

Viewing 13 posts - 201 through 213 (of 213 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.615 seconds