dcsimg

Another Aricle

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I would too … I subscribed to the
    website here >>> http://www.proconstructionguide.com/ but still dont see the article.

Mervyn I believe Chad has 2 other articles on the website but the HD one is only available in the store. Maybe someone can scan and post a pdf.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

goes to prove there is no talent to your end

You are right, my end has no talent – at least none that anyone appreciates!

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

I get the online version, but I never check to see who the authors are. I’ll have to go back and check.

RedWood we need a linky so I can sign up….

If anyone is going into the big orange box store you may want to stop and grab one of their magazines from the Pro desk. In between working and home life rumor has it that our one and only @chadm is keeping busy by writing another article.

Wonder if we can get an autograph session on a charter boat on Lake Erie.

Well now we all know where he makes his big money!!! Writing for a company that grosses 85 billion a year must pay well for stuff like that

Then he can pick up the first round,lol

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Then he can pick up the first round,lol

You bet I will! Let me know where everyone is meeting up.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

I was not even aware that Chad could read or write. He must have software that just captures his speech and converts it to text.

Nice job on the article big guy.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I was not even aware that Chad could read or write. He must have software that just captures his speech and converts it to text.

No ,,I think that’s my problem and not Chads. I should have stayed in school. Shoulda coulda woulda,,,,,

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

LOL, thanks Warren! So everyone knows – the government launched a program a few years ago to teach my fellow sasqautch and I the English language…;)

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

redwood
    Pro

You guy’s are cracking me up.

Having written a few articles myself, I don’t think the authors are getting rich. Just some spending money and maybe a little notoriety.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Having written a few articles myself, I don’t think the authors are getting rich. Just some spending money and maybe a little notoriety.

Mark is right, I’m not going to get rich writing articles but I enjoy doing it and it is a nice source of tool money…

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Doobie

Mark is right, I’m not going to get rich writing articles but I enjoy doing it and it is a nice source of tool money…

It’s true. They pay diddly for those things. It’s mostly about the honour, prestige, bragging rights. I’ve made peanuts per hour doing those.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

goes to prove there is no talent to your end

You are right, my end has no talent – at least none that anyone appreciates!

I went to my local HD and got the mag and has the article in it. I will read it.

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.275 seconds