dcsimg

Another Aricle

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)
  • Author

If anyone is going into the big orange box store you may want to stop and grab one of their magazines from the Pro desk. In between working and home life rumor has it that our one and only @ChadM is keeping busy by writing another article.

Wonder if we can get an autograph session on a charter boat on Lake Erie.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

That’s awesome @Siberian. @ChadM sure is a talented guy!

A Working Pro since 2004

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I’ll make sure I grab a magazine next time there…curious whats in it.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

redwood
    Pro

I get the online version, but I never check to see who the authors are. I’ll have to go back and check.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Thanks everyone. It is an article on installing Hardie Backer – I actually have 2 other articles on Pro Construction Guide’s website and have a couple other articles I am working on now.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Doobie

Thanks everyone. It is an article on installing Hardie Backer – I actually have 2 other articles on Pro Construction Guide’s website and have a couple other articles I am working on now.

Hey that’s cool Chad! You have any link(s) that I can go to to read it/them?

@ChadM

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Hey that’s cool Chad! You have any link(s) that I can go to to read it/them?

@chadm

Ditto. Would be nice to read it, or I could just stand in home Depot for a little bit and read it.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I’ll make a point of going in next time I’m near one. They aren’t really on my radar most of the time but that would be worthwhile. I wasn’t aware of their magazine.

EDIT I see that the hard copy is only available in the US. I just signed up for online.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Seven-Delta-FortyOne
    Pro
    The Emerald Triangle, Northern California

Didn’t even know HD had a magazine. Of course, there’s no HD around here, so I probably wouldn’t.

What is it like? Is it like a JLC lite?

Delta

Goin' Down In Flames........

Doobie

I’ll make a point of going in next time I’m near one. They aren’t really on my radar most of the time but that would be worthwhile. I wasn’t aware of their magazine.

EDIT I see that the hard copy is only available in the US. I just signed up for online.

Where? On the HD website?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Thanks everyone. It is an article on installing Hardie Backer

Good deal Chad. Always nice to yourself in print.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

Sweet deal Chad,if only i had the language skills and patience.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I get the online version, but I never check to see who the authors are. I’ll have to go back and check.

RedWood we need a linky so I can sign up….

If anyone is going into the big orange box store you may want to stop and grab one of their magazines from the Pro desk. In between working and home life rumor has it that our one and only @chadm is keeping busy by writing another article.

Well now we all know where he makes his big money!!! Writing for a company that grosses 85 billion a year must pay well for stuff like that

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

That’s just too bad the hard copy is only available for the states, see if the room desk can order a few up for us Canadians?

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I grabbed the magazine today when I was at homedepot.
    gonna read the article tmw morning with a cup of coffee.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

That’s just too bad the hard copy is only available for the states, see if the room desk can order a few up for us Canadians?

Did you find an online version?

Well done … goes to prove there is no talent to your end … oh wait I got that wrong … right?

Carpenter and Joiner

Joiner ... a person who constructs the wooden components of a building, such as stairs, doors, and door and window frames.

Carpenter ... cutting, shaping and installation of building materials during the construction of buildings, ships, timber bridges, concrete formwork.

1970 ... to present.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

If anyone is going into the big orange box store you may want to stop and grab one of their magazines from the Pro desk. In between working and home life rumor has it that our one and only chadm is keeping busy by writing another article.

That’s cool Chad. I will have to look for one this weekend.

Well now we all know where he makes his big money!!! Writing for a company that grosses 85 billion a year must pay well for stuff like that

I sure hope your right Dirty.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie

If there’s no online version/link to the article, can anybody scan it and post it here? I’d like to read it.

Pro Construction Guide’s

I would too … I subscribed to the
    website here >>> http://www.proconstructionguide.com/ but still dont see the article.

Carpenter and Joiner

Joiner ... a person who constructs the wooden components of a building, such as stairs, doors, and door and window frames.

Carpenter ... cutting, shaping and installation of building materials during the construction of buildings, ships, timber bridges, concrete formwork.

1970 ... to present.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.336 seconds