dcsimg

amish show

• This topic has 89 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Nyx.
Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    Warren6810
    Akron, OH

I really hate to see when they bring young children to the site and have them working. I am stalking some kids not even 10 or 11 yet.

You don’t get to be a pro at 21 by starting when your 18 ;-) Amish depend on the whole family to pull their weight.

I am just concerned about safety. Would be a disaster if one of those kids was seriously hurt on a job site.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for sharing the barn video. That is so cool how they all come together to help someone out. I would not desire to follow their lifestyle but that would be one aspect I am totally envious of.

It wouldn’t be a bad lifestyle – strong community/family ties, lots of honest work, and simple. No taxes. No big car loans. No big home loans….I have met a lot of Amish and I have met very few who were a-holes and even fewer who weren’t happy with their life – I can’t say the same of most of my neighbors.

If watching Amish Mafia has taught me anything…it’s that you DON’T SCREW WITH JEB!

The kids work, but they play hard as well. Our sons love when we spend the day at our friends and they work right along with them.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

Thanks for sharing the barn video. That is so cool how they all come together to help someone out. I would not desire to follow their lifestyle but that would be one aspect I am totally envious of.

It wouldn’t be a bad lifestyle – strong community/family ties, lots of honest work, and simple. No taxes. No big car loans. No big home loans….I have met a lot of Amish and I have met very few who were a-holes and even fewer who weren’t happy with their life – I can’t say the same of most of my neighbors.

If watching Amish Mafia has taught me anything…it’s that you DON’T SCREW WITH JEB!

havent seen this show in a long time but i thought Levi was the one you dont mess with. or was jeb the one who does all his dirty work?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m too busy laughing at the show to figure out who’s who lol
    havent seen this show in a long time but i thought Levi was the one you dont mess with. or was jeb the one who does all his dirty work?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Laughing because of it, or at it?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Laughing because of it, or at it?

At it…so much at it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I couldn’t get passed one episode.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s like Keeping up with the Kardashians. Horrible TV…HORRIBLE

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

yeah i remember seeing one or two episodes and it was the start of the season so i was intrigued.

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.444 seconds