dcsimg

Amazon or Bosch, guess it doesn't matter

Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I use the net to find phone numbers for companies. Their web pages seem intentionally created mazes to get any phone number.

A pet peeve of mine is automated systems that make me press 1 for english. I like the voice ones best though. I just say “representative” and I often get a human quicker.

Amaz makes ya send em an email and IF ya want to talk to them over the phone you can chose to have them call you back, Sounds pretty phony but the few times I’ve done that they actually did call back rather quickly

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

theres definitely something fishy going on there… you should definitely try to get ahold of someone in customer service and put a formal complaint in… if it happens just send it back for a full refund and find another dealer..

are they covering the shipping costs?

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

theres definitely something fishy going on there… you should definitely try to get ahold of someone in customer service and put a formal complaint in… if it happens just send it back for a full refund and find another dealer..

are they covering the shipping costs?

I try to have patience but after the 3rd go I would be really peeved. Maybe some sort of credit applied to your account or something. Finding the appropriate person to grant that though and remedy the situation can take some work and lots of patience sometimes. I know with Xbox live is was almost impossible when I went their customer service route to find anyone who could really help me out. Sometime FB can be a real attention getter for a company that won’t listen or are hard to get a hold of. They generally don’t like bad experiences posted and not resolved on their wall or within their latest post

A Working Pro since 2004

aybe some sort of credit applied to your account or something. Finding the appropriate person to grant that though and remedy the situation can take some work and lots of patience sometimes.

Amazon has always been great to me via the “chat now” option on customer service – that is, for typing in a chatroom type setting with a customer service. It is pain free, fast, and you can be calm in what you write via typing rather than getting worked up from having to wait or a person being frustrating

John S

aybe some sort of credit applied to your account or something. Finding the appropriate person to grant that though and remedy the situation can take some work and lots of patience sometimes.

Amazon has always been great to me via the “chat now” option on customer service – that is, for typing in a chatroom type setting with a customer service. It is pain free, fast, and you can be calm in what you write via typing rather than getting worked up from having to wait or a person being frustrating

Sorry I posted this now, just needed to vent. John you may be right on this. From our point, my wife wanted a gift that I had been talking about to other parents of the team for months. Our gifts usually never run anything near this price. After 3 times I could care less what the reason is. It isn’t worth it after watching her being so upset. Truthfully, I am to the point that Im glad didn’t come in. She paid almost 200 dollars, I would be worried about working in it.

Wow this is very surprising… I’ve never had anything but a great experience with orders on amazon. Sorry to hear about your luck and frustrating experience

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

yah if i ever have a problem with amazon, i usually call them or get on that list and have them call me and usually they get it fixed unless it is a site programing error and they can’t do anything about that.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Wow this is very surprising… I’ve never had anything but a great experience with orders on amazon. Sorry to hear about your luck and frustrating experience

@Andrew24,
    Have you taken the time to read through the forum rules? Just sayin

Dragging up post over six months old is a no no.

http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/the-rules-of-bethepro-please-read-before-posting/

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Nevermind, did’t see it was an resurrected thread.

Doobie

Yea! I just went thru this whole thread before I read that and realized it was old news. 🙁

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

Just to clarify…dragging up old threads is a no no UNLESS you have something relevant to add to the conversation. Old threads are by no means dead, we just do not want drug up with nonsensical posts.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Just to clarify…dragging up old threads is a no no UNLESS you have something relevant to add to the conversation. Old threads are by no means dead, we just do not want drug up with nonsensical posts.

I’m understanding that part of it now.
    Thank you Chad for the clarification.

@Andrew24, sorry for jumping all over you.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Thanks for the waste of time, I just spent 5 minutes trying to figure out what this was about to realize it was an old forgotten thread.

Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.325 seconds