dcsimg

Amazon or Bosch, guess it doesn't matter

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)
  • Author

In an earlier thread about Amazon I mentioned that we have used them for ever with out a hitch. Now, for last Christmas my wife orders a Bosch jacket in 2xxL. Three jackets. Every time they apologize and send a new jacket out. Came in the house this afternoon and wife is furious, third jacket was a large, same as the other 2. Told her to just cancel it wasn’t what I expected the jacket to be like and wasn’t happy with the quality. Yep,a lie, they look great. But not worth her being upset. Have been telling our sons hockey coaches and other parents on the team about these since we spend so much time in the ice arenas.ad news, no jacket. Good news , it’s a jacket, not something major. Sorry for the vent

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

That is sad to hear that they couldn’t get it right after the thrid try. What a shame. Is it directly from Amazon or one of the companies that sell on Amazon?

Amazon

And have to say that usually they are great. Not sure what is going on here.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Did you contact Bosch to see what they received in the shipping order if that is possible ?

Trying to guess what happened. maybe their system is showing large rather than xxl. I am sure you checked this but is the coat box mismarked by chance? I can’t imagine them messing this up 3 times.

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

ya who knows could be human error “boxing the wrong one” Or the amazon system logging the wrong size on the order

Did you guys call amazon and talk to them about the issue or just communicate via the automated return process?

My best guess is that the product # associated with what you are ordering is somehow actually ordering you a large rather than 2XXL…

You could try a different vendor – ToolBarn is where I bought my wife’s jacket from.

John S

Not going to worry about a different vendor right now. More important to me that she moves on and doesn’t feel this way. Just couldn’t believe the luck on this one.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

wow, 3 times. That’s unusual.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

If you have gotten 3 wrong orders and if it is the same item each time the error is on the amazon end; it sounds like the SKU you are ordering is for the large, but the description on the web site says it is XXL. Sounds like they changed the product description but did not update the SKU. They fill the order by SKU not the order description.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

If you have gotten 3 wrong orders and if it is the same item each time the error is on the amazon end; it sounds like the SKU you are ordering is for the large, but the description on the web site says it is XXL. Sounds like they changed the product description but did not update the SKU. They fill the order by SKU not the order description.

\\Yhat sounds right. Not like them from past experience, but thats what we believe also.

Trying to guess what happened. maybe their system is showing large rather than xxl. I am sure you checked this but is the coat box mismarked by chance? I can’t imagine them messing this up 3 times.

Thats also what I thought. After trying it on it was definitely a large. Man was I glad there was not a mirror in front of me when I tried it on.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This makes a lot of sense, I’ve caught Amaz be wrong a few times either in the description/model# or the picture. Are you going to call them Ed?? Ya want me too? Let’s get this accomplished for ya

KenW
    Pro

I always speak directly to a rep. I abhor automated systems.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

It is frustrating tomtru to talk to some of the Internet companies. Some do not publish phone numbers or only communicate with email or my online.. give us a live person who we can understand to talk to.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m going to contact them, I assume this is the exact page you ordered from? @siberian http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I9XK/ref=o_title_2?ie=U=ATVP

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I agree Kurt. I will try to speak directly with a rep. I do not like the unknown when pushing buttons.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey @siberian Forget amaz send it back for a refund, I found it much cheaper on another site, I’ll PM ya the link since we’s not spose to do that here 🙂

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Sorry to hear that you had to go through all this after the hype about the jacket and your excitement! Can be a real bummer! I hope something good comes from all this! Nice that @Dabbs has our backs

A Working Pro since 2004

KenW
    Pro

I use the net to find phone numbers for companies. Their web pages seem intentionally created mazes to get any phone number.

A pet peeve of mine is automated systems that make me press 1 for english. I like the voice ones best though. I just say “representative” and I often get a human quicker.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.508 seconds