dcsimg

Alpine Climbing yesterday

Viewing 8 posts - 101 through 108 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Ken fantastic pics Thank you for sharing.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I love those awesome shots!!
    It seems like every week over we hear on the news of someone falling and having to get rescued with the helicopter. Sometimes they get hurt very badly. It’s sad.

You just had 2 women finish the 50 highest peaks in each state end their race in Hawaii. Happened yesterday or today. They are now the world record holder. One was in training, and technically, she was the first finisher. The other is a world renowned mountaineer, who has set many records on Everest. Melissa Arnot, quite possibly the biggest ass kicker in the world. I don’t know anyone more hardcore than her, and that includes dudes.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Nice photos Ken! Great way to keep in shape, have a thrill and see amazing views!

A Working Pro since 2004

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I love those awesome shots!!
    It seems like every week over we hear on the news of someone falling and having to get rescued with the helicopter. Sometimes they get hurt very badly. It’s sad.

You just had 2 women finish the 50 highest peaks in each state end their race in Hawaii. Happened yesterday or today. They are now the world record holder. One was in training, and technically, she was the first finisher. The other is a world renowned mountaineer, who has set many records on Everest. Melissa Arnot, quite possibly the biggest ass kicker in the world. I don’t know anyone more hardcore than her, and that includes dudes.

I’ll watch the news to see if I see anything on it. You do know where the highest rise on earth is,,@33,000 ft tall,, don’t you???

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Hawaii the Mauna Kea volcano. I’ve been up on it, not a fun place by any stretch of the imagination. I think they tested the lunar buggy there.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Awesome photos Kent. I was just checking out Melissa Arnot’s gallery, all I can is WOW.

ThanX

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Hawaii the Mauna Kea volcano. I’ve been up on it, not a fun place by any stretch of the imagination. I think they tested the lunar buggy there.

Yes, it’s also one of the best places on earth it use the big telescopes to look into space.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Yes, it’s also one of the best places on earth it use the big telescopes to look into space.

I can vouch for that, crystal clear night sky with no lights from civilization to wash out the sky you get some really nice night sky views. You can really see a lot of stars up there. Easy to pick out the constellations.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 8 posts - 101 through 108 (of 108 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.299 seconds