dcsimg

All your work boot questions

• This topic has 101 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by RonW.
Viewing 2 posts - 101 through 102 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I ended up switching back to redwing work boots, way too many issues with the keen boots

Sorry to hear that @kswiss! I switched to Keen Braddock’s from their cheaper Detroit model and haven’t had any issues. This is after going through 5 pairs of Detroit a in 2-3 years…perhaps some are just built better than others?

The Braddock’s is a really comfortable boot. I did have one of the sole’s on my come off after about 16 months of use.

They are comfortable! Was that daily wear @ronw? If so, I’d be pretty happy with 16 months! I tend to wear a mid height boot in the winter and low/shoe height in the warmer months, so my two pairs get half as much use each.

I guess I need to pick up a pair of lows before the warmer weather moves in! The Detroits I wore last season are about halfway dead and due to fail before summer ends…which I’d prefer to avoid.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I ended up switching back to redwing work boots, way too many issues with the keen boots

Sorry to hear that @kswiss! I switched to Keen Braddock’s from their cheaper Detroit model and haven’t had any issues. This is after going through 5 pairs of Detroit a in 2-3 years…perhaps some are just built better than others?

The Braddock’s is a really comfortable boot. I did have one of the sole’s on my come off after about 16 months of use.

They are comfortable! Was that daily wear ronw? If so, I’d be pretty happy with 16 months! I tend to wear a mid height boot in the winter and low/shoe height in the warmer months, so my two pairs get half as much use each.

I guess I need to pick up a pair of lows before the warmer weather moves in! The Detroits I wore last season are about halfway dead and due to fail before summer ends…which I’d prefer to avoid.

Yes I wore them almost every day. I wasn’t complaining at all. I thought they did very well and stayed comfortable till the day they went in the trash.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Viewing 2 posts - 101 through 102 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.375 seconds