dcsimg

Air Tool Oil Bottles

This topic contains 23 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

MKE_Voltage
    Saint Francis, WI

Yeah that’s not a good thing, You could put together a little short length of hose with the oiler in it and quick connects on each end to put between the tool and the main air hose. That way it can be removed for blowing.

I use 2 different colored hoses. Yellow for the oiled line and red for clean. I split the air outtake to different lines.

That is pretty slick Lon, I definitely think by going with different colors your running it “lean”.

Does anyone use a in-line dryer to ensure no oil in their oil free lines?

I use in-line dryers to capture moisture. You put them in before the in-line oiler. Your compressed reaching them should be oil free to begin with. Are you thinking of something at the end of the line instead?

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

i have several of those caps like the one matt posted.. those still leak .. the only way to keep em from leaking is to keep them upright… last year i had a 500 ml bottle of winter gun oil complelely empty out in the large toolbox i carry all my hoses and chords in.. .luckily the spool of rope that was in there soaked it all up….

Haven’t had trouble yet, but I might have just gotten lucky. I keep mine in my L-Boxx3 now so it is usually upright but not always.

Has anyone ever tried an eye dropper bottle?

That’s a good idea, I might give it a shot – would have to be a plastic one for sure but I think it would work.

Anonymous

I use 2 different colored hoses. Yellow for the oiled line and red for clean. I split the air outtake to different lines.

Wow that’s a good idea, ‘T’ off right at the compressor for a dedicated oil free blow hose. I like it…With any auto oiler it’s best to have it as close to the tool as you can too

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.557 seconds