dcsimg

Aerial video and photography…

Viewing 5 posts - 161 through 165 (of 165 total)
  • Author
    redwood
    Pro

I just read a local story of a Drone having a near miss collision with a police helicopter. A lot of upset people over that. More regulation forthcoming.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I just read a local story of a Drone having a near miss collision with a police helicopter. A lot of upset people over that. More regulation forthcoming.

Oh I bet ,, last thing some cops in a helicopter want to see is a drone with a camera on them.

redwood
    Pro

Oh I bet ,, last thing some cops in a helicopter want to see is a drone with a camera on them.

Well I don’t think that it was the camera that was bothering them, but maybe. They said that if a drone ran into their tail blade, all hell would break loose.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

After having a fly away, I can totally see the danger. It skeerd the daylights outta me!

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Well I don’t think that it was the camera that was bothering them, but maybe. They said that if a drone ran into their tail blade, all hell would break loose.

i’d say some more common sense needs to be used when flying them, don’t fly them towards other things in the air.

Viewing 5 posts - 161 through 165 (of 165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.420 seconds