dcsimg

Acme Tool

This topic contains 101 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Sprokitz 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 102 total)
  • Author

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Wow great store. Don’t have anything that cool around here. I guess that’s a good thing.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I have bought both from Tool Crib and Acme and have found them to have good prices, good selection and they ship fast.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Wow great store. Don’t have anything that cool around here. I guess that’s a good thing.

haha definitely… I am glad I don’t live super close to it, because otherwise it would be far, far harder to resist going in and seeing what they have… and if I was around some of those larger machines too often, they might find a way to follow me home!

John S

Stopped by Acme Tool today… surprised to see that Dewalt had far more of the floor space since I was last in there. Not sure if it is just a monthly promotion deal or simply the displays or whatnot, but there was far less Bosch presence in the common floor areas. Same amount of Bosch in the corner where it always is.

John S

Stopped by Acme Tool today… surprised to see that Dewalt had far more of the floor space since I was last in there. Not sure if it is just a monthly promotion deal or simply the displays or whatnot, but there was far less Bosch presence in the common floor areas. Same amount of Bosch in the corner where it always is.

You guys are so lucky have those stores by you . I’m jealous for sure . Use to order all the time from tool crib of the north .

Always willing to learn .

Not sure if it is just a monthly promotion deal or simply the displays or whatnot,

Based on the emails I have received from them the last few weeks, they have a big promo going on DeWalt. In that vein, my local Lowes flyer bragged on how they stocked more DeWalt than any other like store. DeWalt is out there getting floor space for sure versus Bosch.

Not sure if it is just a monthly promotion deal or simply the displays or whatnot,

Based on the emails I have received from them the last few weeks, they have a big promo going on DeWalt. In that vein, my local Lowes flyer bragged on how they stocked more DeWalt than any other like store. DeWalt is out there getting floor space for sure versus Bosch.

All that means is dewalt is paying more money to be out in front of floor space .

Always willing to learn .

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Lowes basically has more Dewalt bt default. Talking like stores, you basically only have HD, Lowesand Menards. All the others are not gone. HD’s biggest lines are Milwaukee, Rigid, and Makita, Menards does not carry Dewalt. So you do not need much Dewalt th have more.

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Sweet pictures @supimeister

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Based on the emails I have received from them the last few weeks, they have a big promo going on DeWalt.

I get E-mails from them too. They are a huge online retailer but the shipping kills me over here.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

So what did you buy ? I don’t think I could walk out of there without buying something

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

So what did you buy ? I don’t think I could walk out of there without buying something

I would have bought something too.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

hgonzalez7
    Pro
    San Antonio, Texas

Nice selection of tools.

Bert

redwood
    Pro

You are not a true woodworker if you can go into a store like Acme and not come out with something.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

headed there this afternoon, I think. Probably be posting on toolaholic tommorow.

Anonymous

I think I need a digital angle finder and a digital depth gauge too. I’m going to check this place out before I buy

You are not a true woodworker if you can go into a store like Acme and not come out with something.

So true, no woodworker has everything for their shop. I have discovered this quite often. LOL

lol!

headed there this afternoon, I think. Probably be posting on toolaholic tommorow.

lol!

Surprisingly, I made it out of there alive without any new tools. I was trying to get a grasp on the two different bosch table saws and their sizes mostly, but I did look around the entire store just in case I stumbled across something lol

John S

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

That seems like a reasonable rule lol

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

lol!

lol!

Surprisingly, I made it out of there alive without any new tools. I was trying to get a grasp on the two different bosch table saws and their sizes mostly, but I did look around the entire store just in case I stumbled across something lol

You must have had “The Boss” with you

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 102 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.603 seconds