dcsimg

A Cute Little Shiny Diamond Plate Project, Guess What It Is

This topic contains 108 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  RonW 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 109 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Here’s a little project I did yesterday, I’ll show progress pics just to see if yous can guess what it is and to show how I made it.

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

Is it a beer holder for your lawnmower?

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without loss of enthusiasm.
    ...... Winston Churchill

Anonymous

Nope, Nice try though….kinda LOL. Sorry to giggle, I know it’s early and it could be anything. But I like yer way of thinking 🙂

I better post y’all up another pic, It’s a bit hard to see in this pic but I bent a 90* at where the round part meets the square

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

Nope, Nice try though….kinda LOL. Sorry to giggle, I know it’s early and it could be anything. But I like yer way of thinking 🙂

I better post y’all up another pic, It’s a bit hard to see in this pic but I bent a 90* at where the round part meets the square

Yeah, that’s what I figgered, keeps the beer from falling through!

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without loss of enthusiasm.
    ...... Winston Churchill

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

You just need to roll the square and it will be a shot holder,if. Ot a beer holder. Lol

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Is it going to cover the ball area of the hitch when your not towing?

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Whatever you cut it with you sure did a nice job.
    I say some sort of can holder.

Clev08
    Pro

Paint can holder for a ladder? A small paint can that is.

Beer bottle opener

Anonymous

Ok now we’re getting somewhere, but it’s not a shot glass or beer holder, or ball cover. Although I like the ball cover idea, It must appear smaller than it is. The round circle is 5 3/4″ diameter, The square part measures 4 1/2″ × 10″. Another pic coming soon 🙂

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I was going to say the same thing, nice cuts

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

It seems like the square part would wrap almost two thirds the same way around the circle with those dimensions.

Ok now we’re getting somewhere, but it’s not a shot glass or beer holder, or ball cover. Although I like the ball cover idea, It must appear smaller than it is. The round circle is 5 3/4″ diameter, The square part measures 4 1/2″ × 10″. Another pic coming soon 🙂

What? You didn’t like the bottle opener? lol

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

A headlight cover for the snowblower?

Kevin.

Support your local VIKING.

Anonymous

I was going to say the same thing, nice cuts

Thanks you two, I whizzed through the cutting in like 90 seconds with my Bosch ‘D’ handle 572 jiggy with a Bosch metal cutting blade. I’m surgical with that saw.

The first 572 I had was the barrel grip and I just couldn’t get the feel for it, So I traded it for the ‘D’ handle which is the style I grew up on

Anonymous

Paint can holder for a ladder? A small paint can that is.

Good guess, I can actually see it. But not correct

Beer bottle opener

Ummm, I can’t quite see that yet LOL. But yes I like bottle openers 🙂

It seems like the square part would wrap almost two thirds the same way around the circle with those dimensions.

*tapping my nose with finger pointing at you*

I bet you figured that by taking the diameter of the circle X Pi, Then 10″ being slightly less than 2/3 of that. I use that math formula quite often.

Bravo Kurt. You earned everyone the next picture

Anonymous

You just need to roll the square and it will be a shot holder,if. Ot a beer holder. Lol

On the right track of what I was doing, I wish I had a roller. I don’t even have access to one anymore, I had to do it the old fashion redneck way in my vise lol

A headlight cover for the snowblower?

Not bad but no, Keep trying

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

A new cover for that hose where the previous plug got stuck down the drain pipe.

Kevin.

Anonymous

A new cover for that hose where the previous plug got stuck down the drain pipe.

Oooooooo, That’s a very well thought out educated guess. And not a bad idea………….But incorrect

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

Oooooooo, That’s a very well thought out educated guess. And not a bad idea………….But incorrect

Shoot! I thought I nailed it for sure. 😣

OK, here’s another one. You’re gonna add a handle to that small hole and it’s gonna be a scoop of sorts.

Kevin.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 109 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.635 seconds