dcsimg

50 Cool Tools from the SEMA show

This topic contains 16 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  MaukaRunner 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Tools of the Trade also recently added some pretty interesting pics of the tools that were at the SEMA event… for gear heads it looks like the kind of event you gotta go to!

http://www.toolsofthetrade.net/fleets-trucks-and-accessories/50-cool-things-you-could-have-seen-at-sema_o.aspx

John S

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Great link of new items to look forward to.

What do you think of that badass fan? I could blow all the dust out of my shop just turning that baby on!

TonyG
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

A lot of cool stuff. The tight reach wrenches would be good to have!

The tight spaces socket driver looks cool.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

hgonzalez7
    Pro
    San Antonio, Texas

A lot of cool stuff. The tight reach wrenches would be good to have!

Yeah, those caught my eye also.

Bert

Anonymous

The 1939 Futurliner is the badass, I recently caught a show on TV of restoring one of those. It very well could have been the one at this show as it was No.3 with the Jet engine display, I want to make a camper out of one LOL.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Lots of cool stuff in the slide show.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Didn’t see a bunch that sparked my interest, but man how much fun would this be to drive.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

ProTom
    Pro
    Bear Lake, MI

I liked the little giant with the ratcheting legs. I could use adjustable legs all the time.

Always learning, and some teaching along the way.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

The drill winch is neat. 500 pound capacity coming out in January 2015

A Working Pro since 2004

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Have you used any of those spline wrenches or sockets yet ? What about the open end ratchet wrenches ?

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Have you used any of those spline wrenches or sockets yet ? What about the open end ratchet wrenches ?

we use the open end ratchet wrenches a lot. I love them. they save a lot of time and in some cases will go where a standard ratchet cant.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The drill winch is neat. 500 pound capacity coming out in January 2015

Now that thing looks handy. Wonder how much?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I am a little interested in that winch. Their Pullz all was terrible hopefully this is better.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

we use the open end ratchet wrenches a lot. I love them. they save a lot of time and in some cases will go where a standard ratchet cant.

I’m thinking on this set, I think it’s a good combo (line wrench and open end ratchet) Just haven’t heard from anybody that has, or has used, the open end ratchet. Actually I’d like to use one myself before I buy any.
    http://www.sears.com/zwrench-7-piece-sae-combination-ratcheting-open-ended/p-SPM6486886204?prdNo=2&blockNo=2&blockType=G2

Man, I’ve been wanting to go to the SEMA show for years. I have friends who go and I can’t wait for the day I can. Vegas at that time of the year is great. One day!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.799 seconds