dcsimg

4 bay Bosch charger

This topic contains 33 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  madman_us 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I would be all over that in a heart beat. On my framing jobs where there is only a single outlet for the entire job i tend to have chargers plugged into 2-3 different houses. PITA to keep track of. It would be great to have them all in one spot, using only 1 outlet without the need for spliters and a spiders web of cords.

sounds like it would definitely come in handy for you.
    Hopefully we will see it one day.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Nice find on the multi bay charger it’s about time. Other companies already has plenty chargers.

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Nice find on the multi bay charger it’s about time. Other companies already has plenty chargers.

True hopefully Bosch will catch up quick.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

I know I definitely would like one,
    And I could see contractors using them on site, even here in the manufacturing facility, those would be great.

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

It would ne ice if they come out with it or something like it. I bet it would be a hot seller.

Doobie
    Pro

And I could see contractors using them on site, even here in the manufacturing facility, those would be great.

I would even want one. The cord mess is an issue at times.

What I always thought would be a better design in the single charger design is that each charger can have another charger plug directly into it in series versus having all of them needing a dedicated electrical outlet.

But I wouldn’t doubt that such a charger would make the price prohibitive compared to other brands of traditional stand alone chargers.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

What I always thought would be a better design in the single charger design is that each charger can have another charger plug directly into it in series versus having all of them needing a dedicated electrical outlet.

But I wouldn’t doubt that such a charger would make the price prohibitive compared to other brands of traditional stand alone chargers.

That would be practical, but I don’t think that would happen, I could see someone using the charger as an extension cord for some power tools, even a table saw 😮

Doobie
    Pro

That would be practical, but I don’t think that would happen, I could see someone using the charger as an extension cord for some power tools, even a table saw 😮

Kinda thought of that too. Ideally it would be a body to body coupling with built in contacts.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Kinda thought of that too. Ideally it would be a body to body coupling with built in contacts.

Kinda would be a nice idea, I was actually talking to one of my co workers today about this charger, the only drawback is, if one of the ports failed? Would it affect the other?
    So what you have mentioned, would take care of that, just replace the defective one,

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

A 4 bay charger would be a series charger for sure, the next battery charges after the battery before it is done. To me not much of an improvement. What is needed is a 2 bay parallel charger where both batteries charge at the same time. That would help. All the four bay does is eliminate 3 plugs.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

A parallel charger would be awesome for sure.

Doobie
    Pro

A 4 bay charger would be a series charger for sure, the next battery charges after the battery before it is done. To me not much of an improvement. What is needed is a 2 bay parallel charger where both batteries charge at the same time. That would help. All the four bay does is eliminate 3 plugs.

Thing is, a mutil bay paralel charger would likely be pricey compared to a sequential one.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Thing is, a mutil bay paralel charger would likely be pricey compared to a sequential one.

Like I mentioned earlier, myself and a few techies here say it’s multiple charger, if you read what they say, and look at the diagram, it’s looking like it will charge all at the same time regardless of what order your batteries get put in the charger,
    Hope we see this sometime this year, and maybe even a double bay, or a double bay 18 and two 12 volt in the same charger.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

yeah that’s right. Bosch again late in the game haha

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.389 seconds