dcsimg

3 Way Track Saw Showdown

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 246 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.
    @Austin wrote:

Fast cap makes a in line switch that you plug into the walk then the vacuum into it and can turn on the vacuum with a remote. I am going that route.

I haven’t seen that one Do you have a linky

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

That Festool cordless sure looks sweet, comes with 2 batteries and 2 chargers since it uses 2 batteries. For the kit with a track is about exactly double what the Makita is, but the more I think about it the more I want one. Help!

I will stick with my corded one just because of the vac hose, It’s hard to be cordless with a vac hose on the tool.

That’s how I figure it as well. Unless you are using a dust bag, what’s the point of going cordless for the power.

It’s the power cord that also triggers the vac to go on and off.

My “poor man’s track saw” (an 18v circ saw on a track) is often hooked up to my 18v vac. Sure, there is a small hose, but I dont need to run any wires, and I can cut just about anywhere- including the home depot parking lot

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Yesir! I think you should have them. Plus the DeWalt ones are cheap insurance. 32 bucks for 2 clamps is a no brainer IMO

Are these the ones??

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

CrpntrFeak
    Pro
    Globe, AZ

Yesir! I think you should have them. Plus the DeWalt ones are cheap insurance. 32 bucks for 2 clamps is a no brainer IMO

Are these the ones??

Those are them! I like them because they are not as awkward to get at when under your work

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

Are these the ones??

Those are them! I like them because they are not as awkward to get at when under your work

I have a set of these coming as well

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

@dirtywhiteboy

http://www.fastcap.com/estore/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=45290&idcategory=285

Going to get a couple of these probably. They have 4 channels.

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 246 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.460 seconds