dcsimg

25 new tools from the STAFDA show

This topic contains 28 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  theamcguy 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

The pergo blade is interesting…something that lasts 75 times longer than carbide has my attention.

here is a thread on the Pergo blade that was started a while back. http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/finally-a-blade-for-laminate-flooring/

We have always used a fiber cement blade to cut laminate floors. it holds up exceptionally well and ad 165$ for the Pergo blade the fiber cement blade is half the cost. We have probably done 30 floors and a lot of fiber cement and the blade cuts great yet. We also use the Hitachi carbide tipped fiber cement jigsaw blades for cutting notches, corners and floor registers in the laminate floors. The laminate does not hardly touch the edge on them.

Man there are a lot of cool tools coming out. too many to even list that last nail gun rig was awesome though. It really was like a machine gun. And I am with DWB the new Makita stuff looks really nice. I might go for the new sheetrock gun.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

pretty cool stuff in that slideshow. i want to check out that oil-impulse driver and that 65lb wrench was awesome.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

interesting how makita had the dual charger at the show and then yesterday when i was in the local makita service shop getting a defective battery replaced they had the charger on display.. a little over priced though

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

monman1
    Pro

I would love to see the Skil Sawsquatch Wormdrive on the reward list when it comes out!

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

CrpntrFeak
    Pro
    Globe, AZ

interesting how makita had the dual charger at the show and then yesterday when i was in the local makita service shop getting a defective battery replaced they had the charger on display.. a little over priced though

I wonder how that charger works? I think Makita had a 4 port charger and it took a very long time to charge the batteries. Thus making it not so practical. Really, if a dual charger took 1 hour to charge 2 batteries….it is useless, IMO.

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

I would love to see the Skil Sawsquatch Wormdrive on the reward list when it comes out!

Your not the only one. Would say there would be more than a few of us put in for one.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

makitas charger atleast charges more than one battery at a time.. milwaukee has a 6 port battery charger but they dont charge simoutanously… they charge one at a time

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

makitas charger atleast charges more than one battery at a time.. milwaukee has a 6 port battery charger but they dont charge simoutanously… they charge one at a time

I can’t figure that out at all. If I plug in 6 batteries I’d like them to charge all at the same time. Whats the point? Like I can’t swap out batteries?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.720 seconds