dcsimg

2020 New Milwaukee Tools

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

LATEST MILWAUKEE TOOLS From Milwaukee Pipeline 2020 Episode 1 [MORE TORQUE]

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I might buy one if they come up with a mini chainsaw for the M18 platform, but I am not getting on the M12.

Looks like everybody came out with a version of the Bosch mini chain saw

NEW Milwaukee M12 Fuel Hatchet! PIPELINE 2020

The first tool I saw of any of these type of pruners/chainsaws was the Stihl version. It has been out for a little while.

Attachments:
    Hangman
    Pro

The 12V pruning chainsaw looks great, much more practical that a recip for sure. Really want that pin nailer, hope they clinch the problems that plagued both versions of Makita.

The master has failed more times than the disciple has ever tried.

Over 25 years experience from NYC

https://www.instagram.com/gothichangman/

They really starting to use more and more Milwaukee in the shop , this is our tool box on site , plus the tools on the shadow board ,

Doobie

Looks like everybody came out with a version of the Bosch mini chain saw

NEW Milwaukee M12 Fuel Hatchet! PIPELINE 2020

The first tool I saw of any of these type of pruners/chainsaws was the Stihl version. It has been out for a little while.

Would this not be its predessesor of sorts by B&D.

https://www.blackanddecker.ca/products/lawn-and-garden/trees-and-shrubs/woodcutting/alligator-lopper/lp1000

B-and-D-Alligator

I’ve had one for close to 20 years and it works fine and dandy, albeit not cordless. In fact, way safer and easier when dealing with cutting multi stemmed shrubs near their bases.

Can handle anything up to 3 inch in dia also. Just have to make sure it’s throat doesn’t get jammed with debris. Not a peeve, just a usage needed thing to do as it is used for long periods in a single longish session versus dealing with an actual chainsaw.

It’s just so much easier to manage than a real smallish chainsaw in so many ways for a lot of situations. I know, sounds nutty thinking of this gimmicky looking tool, but it’s true.

Even a B&D branded/made tool can have their occasional virtues over the years.

Usually I think of that brand as absolute crap except for tools made way back in the 60’s my father owned.

That stupid tool served me well over the years and I still own and will use it as long as it survives when needed. It does what no other tool I’ve got has replaced it as such any better for certain applications.

Again they bought some new milwacky for some of our guys to build walkways and railings to build ontop of the roof , just for easier access over HVAC piping and otherwise

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Again they bought some new milwacky for some of our guys to build walkways and railings to build ontop of the roof , just for easier access over HVAC piping and otherwise

Just remember to tell the guys to leave room if possible for swing stage access 😀 Lol, sometimes those walkways are right in our way to rig stages.

A Working Pro since 2004

Just remember to tell the guys to leave room if possible for swing stage access 😀 Lol, sometimes those walkways are right in our way to rig stages.

Haha yeah , that’s a good point , but our building is max 3 floors , since I’ve been here , I don’t think they ever used a stage , it’s always been some sort of either lift or boom.

I study at the Faculty of Civil Engineering. I was interested in this discussion. A good selection of tools for quality repairs. Be sure to indicate their names when solving the case study. Thanks for the recommendations.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Again they bought some new milwacky for some of our guys

That cordless miter saw looks very nice for sure.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I see that Milwaukee has come out with a Packout compatible vac finally.

Their previous one I have, it’s a good design and the main reason I like it is because it packs well, no protruding and coiling hoses, all inside a rectangular box.

Their new one is stackable with other Packout boxes, and can be used even being stacked in the middle of a bunch of boxes.

Is it worth $199 (instead of the $99 cost of the old one)? Not to me because I am not on the Packout line even though I do have Packout boxes.

I can’t wait to see the new 23 gauge pin nailer from Milwaukee. It is going to be cordless! I got an email announcing it was coming soon.

Again they bought some new milwacky for some of our guys

That cordless miter saw looks very nice for sure.

Sorry I missed your post Bill , I wasn’t subscribed to this thread ,
    Yeah they actually prefer it to the department stationary miter saw lol ,

Hangman
    Pro

Yes I’m also way interested in that, Makita didn’t exactly get it right on either version. Thought I have 2 Ridgid 16.Gauge nailers and they are both great.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I saw that as well, it looks to be a very nice unit. The closest Bosch came was the 12V unit that fit in an L-Boxx

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I saw that as well, it looks to be a very nice unit. The closest Bosch came was the 12V unit that fit in an L-Boxx

Yeah , it’s a great little vacuum though , it is great for little punch list stuff , I actually prefer the 18 volt canister one , unfortunately it’s not compatible with the lbox 🤷‍♂️ funny how Milwaukee and DeWalt come out with compatible vacuum and radios for the storage solutions.

Hangman
    Pro

The Bosch 18V Cyclone Canister HEPA Vacuum is great, I own two. It’s is L-Boxx4 comparable if you stick it inside 🤣 Love the 12V version also and have two of those…one I keep in the bathroom to vacuum up beard hairs.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

yes I wish they made an LBox the actual canister. Who wants to put a vac in and out of a box, and if a box sole purpose is to hold the vac, then give it more volume to be the actual vac.

I like the direction Milwaukee is going to make the Packout solutions more “sticky”.

They already have a cooler that’s part of the Packout, and now the vac. I think they have a radio/charger box too. I am on the Milwaukee battery platform but on the TSTAK boxes for mobile storage.

@Miamicuse definitely good points about Milwaukee , and I agree with you about the vacuum being itself in the box system already , that would have been a pretty good idea for Bosch to have a vacuum compatible with the L boxes ,

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.467 seconds