dcsimg

2018 New Milwaukee Tools

This topic contains 297 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  theamcguy 2 days, 18 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 298 total)
  • Author

Check out the Milwaukee Tool website for info. Lots of new tools being shown including a M18 chain saw, M18 7″ & 9″ angle grinder, new sawzall, M18 table saw and others.

Clev08
    Pro

They have some cheaper M12 rocket lights, heated gloves, plate and digital levels, as well as a 1ā€ impact wrench.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The M18 Table saw sounds nice, can’t wait for more info on that one.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

They have some cheaper M12 rocket lights, heated gloves, plate and digital levels, as well as a 1ā€ impact wrench.

Yeah, I saw those levels, they lol pretty cool, and the little impact 12 volts really packs a punch.
    The gloves, I guess they have some type of internal battery? How do they charge, by usb

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

The gloves look good, Iā€™m really liking the little 12v cut off tool as well

Clev08
    Pro

Here is a link to a page Acme Tool set up, it has information and the specs that are available as of now and pricing on the tools that were touted as the most groundbreaking. Hopefully they come out with a slim pack 3 Amp. I only have 2 slim packs and they are really convenient when paired with my less demanding tools.
    http://www.acmetools.com/shop/SearchDisplay?searchType=1002&storeUserType=G&categoryId=&searchTerm=nps18&storeId=11301&catalogId=10551&langId=-1&pageSize=12&beginIndex=0&sType=SimpleSearch&resultCatEntryType=2&showResultsPage=true&searchSource=Q&pageView=

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I definitely like the M18 chainsaw. table saw is also pretty cool

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Yeah, that table saw looks nice,
    I wonder if team blue will be thinking about one, I know metabo has one?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

More info on the new Milwaukee tools. The battery tech looks great

http://toolguyd.com/milwaukee-m18-high-output-cordless-power-tool-tech/

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

A nice overview of all the new tools.

There are only two ways to do things; the right way and again.

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

Looks like a lot of new tools and technology, makes me wonder where Bosch is in all of this. Are they going to fall further behind, or are they working on new and better too? The Core battery is great, but is it better than the new one Milwaukee announced?

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Looks like a lot of new tools and technology, makes me wonder where Bosch is in all of this. Are they going to fall further behind, or are they working on new and better too? The Core battery is great, but is it better than the new one Milwaukee announced?

I know, I’m thinking that as well, and the core battery is already last year tech I believe that new Milwaukee 12 ah is the newer cells,
    I wonder what road Bosch will be taking,

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

All good questions. The new offerings from Bosch have been few and far between this year. Th Core is already a year old and falling behind. They have made a another push to tout the benefits of it but this probably was in response to new stuff from Milwaukee and others.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

All good questions. The new offerings from Bosch have been few and far between this year. Th Core is already a year old and falling behind. They have made a another push to tout the benefits of it but this probably was in response to new stuff from Milwaukee and others.

Perhaps a good idea would be to release the Pro Core batteries in NA.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That would probably help for sure.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Yes, are they using the newer cells or the same ones in the core, I believe that the Milwaukee ones are the newest ones 21700 and I think the core is the 20700? I forgot.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Yes, are they using the newer cells or the same ones in the core, I believe that the Milwaukee ones are the newest ones 21700 and I think the core is the 20700? I forgot.

You’re right, Brian, the Core uses 20700 cells and the ProCore uses the newer 21700. I believe the Milwaukee uses the 21700, too. Sure would be nice to see the newer batteries here.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

yeah they are coming with a cordless table saw as well, of course when everyone else already has one on the market šŸ˜›

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

yeah they are coming with a cordless table saw as well, of course when everyone else already has one on the market 😛

What, really, that’s great,
    I assume it will be more of the likes of the GTS1031 or even smaller?
    Do you know when it will hit the market, can’t be that hard to get out,

Looks like Milwaukee is kicking butt and taking names. New batteries are nice technology, but they are coming out with a wide variety of actual tools that use them.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 298 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.613 seconds