dcsimg

2018 New Milwaukee Tools

This topic contains 319 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Boschmanbrian 2 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 320 total)
  • Author

Clev08
    Pro

Milwaukee’s Carmen tipped hole saws and metal sawzall blades are coming out in June.

Carmen tipped? curious how many would like to try those out haha

Yeah yeah, stupid autocorrect!
    I found some pricing on the new white saw blades on toolnut.com’s website. They will have some pretty standard tooth counts and priced appropriately in my opinion. Less than Freud blades and more than your big box blades.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Teaser on new 18V tools from Milwaukee this year.

http://toolguyd.com/milwaukee-tool-the-next-breakthrough-nps18-teaser/

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Thanks for posting the link Bill. Lots of speculation. A lawn mower would be interesting. Tired of pouring gasoline into mine along with the finicky starting.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Just saw a leak on instagram, m18 chainsaw $399

Clev08
    Pro

I saw that too, thanks Home Depot! 16” bar too. Definately going to pick up one when they have a kit deal.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That sounds interesting.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Still waiting for the 2 M12 Inflators I ordered to show up. I thought they were supposed to arrive in April. I guess they still could.

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Still waiting for the 2 M12 Inflators I ordered to show up. I thought they were supposed to arrive in April. I guess they still could.

They better hurry up if there going to Lon. April is about to go into the history books.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I saw that too, thanks Home Depot! 16” bar too. Definately going to pick up one when they have a kit deal.

That’s pretty cool. quite a fail on homedepot’s side. they should have waited until nps or after haha

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Clev08
    Pro

That’s pretty cool. quite a fail on homedepot’s side. they should have waited until nps or after

It seems to happen a couple times a year, I can’t remember what brand but I think a picture of either makita or dewalts rear handle saw got out before it was revealed.

And i’m Waiting for the 1 battery kit for $79 to get back in stock so I can order one!

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

It seems to happen a couple times a year, I can’t remember what brand but I think a picture of either makita or dewalts rear handle saw got out before it was revealed.

yeah I remember that.
    milwaukee should stop sending them early information. There might be more on the website which we will see at NPS. It seems like HD can’t wait to put it on their website

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Clev08
    Pro

Saw this on Home Depot’s website tonight, I don’t remember seeing anything on instagram. Maybe another accidental product posted too soon. Not a fan of autostop tape measures but it looks very similar to the compact tape measure i’m currently using.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Saw this on Home Depot’s website tonightbut it looks very similar to the compact tape measure i’m currently using.

Looks a bit different to me. Nice it has a lifetime warranty.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Milwaukee is holding their annual press event where they debut all their new tools. Should be information coming out daily on new tool releases.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Finally they bring out the cordless super sawzall!

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

New cordless table saw looks pretty sweet as well

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

New cordless table saw looks pretty sweet as well

Yes, I saw all the goodies on Instagram, they are killing it, they are really doing a great job pumping out tools and accessories,
    I knew about the chainsaw, but the table saw and the 12 ah battery, Frigging millwacky, it’s definitely making it hard to not switch over for anyone,
    They have pretty much all trades covered, I’m wondering if they will put out a lawnmower to match their yard tools, which are pretty top-notch, my co workers have the new string trimmer, he said it rocks.

Clev08
    Pro

Since I know you all like pictures! Table saw, 2 new fuel jig saws, M12 tile saw, super sawzall, 12 amp battery, 7new blackout options including a 4 wheel dolley, 3rd gen drill and impact, new compact brushless tools, and so much more I can’t keep it all straight.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

@clev08 yes, I saw that. Those two jigsaws look amazing, I like the canister vacuum also, looking forward to seeing more of the packout system to.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Since I know you all like pictures! Table saw, 2 new fuel jig saws, M12 tile saw, super sawzall, 12 amp battery, 7new blackout options including a 4 wheel dolley, 3rd gen drill and impact, new compact brushless tools, and so much more I can’t keep it all straight.

Good looking new models and I hear there are more to come. Chain saw is causing a lot of talk.

There are only two ways to do things; the right way and again.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 320 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.868 seconds