dcsimg

2018 New Milwaukee Tools

Viewing 6 posts - 421 through 426 (of 426 total)
  • Author
    Clev08
    Pro

So a while ago I purchased the two new Milwaukee squares. I really like the scribing groves on the trim square, they are offset so you get twice the number of scribe points. But on the framing square they line up, so you can only scribe every 1/4 inch instead of every 1/8 inch…

So a while ago I purchased the two new Milwaukee squares. I really like the scribing groves on the trim square, they are offset so you get twice the number of scribe points. But on the framing square they line up, so you can only scribe every 1/4 inch instead of every 1/8 inch…

They definitely look nicely built , I have to find time to get out to the store around me that has them in stock , wouldn’t mind upgrading my older ones.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Somebody should start a new thread.
    This one is still 2018 Milwaukee tools. Probably a lot happened in the mean time.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Somebody should start a new thread.

This one is still 2018 Milwaukee tools. Probably a lot happened in the mean time.

Good idea since @Clev08 started this one please start a new 2020 thread.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May be name it 2021 Milwaukee since by the time the thtead has some posts it will be 2021 already 😂

Our M18 FUEL Compact Router combines power, speed and accurate depth adjustments to deliver clean accurate cuts in a variety of materials and applications. The compact router leverages our POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS™ electronics. This delivers the power of corded 1.25 horsepower trim routers and best-in-class 31,000 RPM

Viewing 6 posts - 421 through 426 (of 426 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.229 seconds