dcsimg

2018 New Milwaukee Tools

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 426 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That’s a nice saw. Being able to cut up to 1″ thick material or 2″ pipe is impressive.

Especially being cordless as well.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Second-Gen Milwaukee M18 FUEL 18-gauge Brad Nailer vs Original—HUGE Improvements!

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Milwaukee M18 Cordless Air Compressor Predictions

https://toolguyd.com/milwaukee-m18-cordless-air-compressor-predictions/

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

That air compressor should be pretty sweet, definitely looking forward to that one

Milwaukee never disappoints, really glad to see there are still manufacturers out there that put an accent on quality.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Milwaukee never disappoints, really glad to see there are still manufacturers out there that put an accent on quality.

Milwaukee is definitely the best in the game right now, not much competition there.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

The best in game with what tools? Too many to have them all.
    From what point of view?

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

The best in game with what tools? Too many to have them all.

From what point of view?

Most diverse lineup of tools for both 12 and 18 volt. Largest variety of battery sizes for 12 and 18 volt. I would have a hard time naming a cordless tool that they don’t make. Definitely the most innovative company around right now.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

@kswiss nice to see you back posting again.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Yeah and that’s aside from all the hand tools , and measuring tools and other accessories.

Lots of choices from Milwaukee

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

The only Milwaukee tool that I use it’s a corded sawzall. I have it for 4-5 years and it’s a beast.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

The Milwaukee super sawzalls are amazing as well

My friend has one , I don’t know if it’s a super saw but his Milwaukee is around 15 years old , he said it just doesn’t want to die lol

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Man this is a nice tool, too bad Bosch does not have a tool like this, an impact wrench in the shape of a ratchet.

The Wait is Over – New Milwaukee M12 Fuel Cordless Right Angle Impact Wrenches

https://toolguyd.com/milwaukee-m12-fuel-cordless-right-angle-impact-wrenches-032020/

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

@theamcguy
    WOW looks nice , yeah would be nice to see Bosch add something like that to the lineup
    Looks like it has more torque than some impacts

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    Clev08
    Pro

Man this is a nice tool, too bad Bosch does not have a tool like this, an impact wrench in the shape of a ratchet.

The Wait is Over – New Milwaukee M12 Fuel Cordless Right Angle Impact Wrenches

https://toolguyd.com/milwaukee-m12-fuel-cordless-right-angle-impact-wrenches-032020/

This almost makes me with I hadn’t just bought a ratchet, so I could buy this instead.

@theamcguy
    I like the idea of being able to use the bigger batteries , and the spot for the phone
    I’m still very happy though with the bosch power box , I haven’t heard the Milwaukee play , but I have to say , the bosch definitely has great sound quality.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

This almost makes me with I hadn’t just bought a ratchet, so I could buy this instead.

I’m waiting for it to come out as well. This tool looks fantastic.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

I’m waiting for it to come out as well. This tool looks fantastic.

I have been looking at the M12 ratchets…probably will be pulling the trigger on one eventually, I am curious to see how they perform.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 426 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.505 seconds