dcsimg

2016 BOSCH POWER TOUR

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 158 total)
  • Author
    jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

http://boschpowertour.com/2016-toronto/

4 days and 4 locations in Toronto next week. No Montreal info yet.

I just called ADAM TOOLS in Mississauga and they said that the event has been canceled for tomorrow. Bummer.. 🙁

Wonder if it’s because of low turnout. The tour is definitely not well advertised.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I just called ADAM TOOLS in Mississauga and they said that the event has been canceled for tomorrow. Bummer.. 🙁

Wonder if it’s because of low turnout. The tour is definitely not well advertised.

They only said that it will be rescheduled for possibly the next week and to call back to find out.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

do they know what day it is next week? if i am free i’ll try to head over, i just can’t go on days i am at work .

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

do they know what day it is next week? if i am free i’ll try to head over, i just can’t go on days i am at work .

The guy on the phone did not know when the rescheduled date would be.

— Glenn Botting

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Huh, I thought they were suppose to be in Montreal next week, guess not.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Huh, I thought they were suppose to be in Montreal next week, guess not.

Unless they have more than one crew running. However that would put a huge dampener on things of the listed dates no longer apply.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I’m kinda confused, i wasnt aware they were doing anywhere in Durham reguon. Today on Instagram, bosch Canada Post’s a photo show casing the new concrete grinder. So I’m assuming I missed the tour?

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Haven’t found anything on Montreal yet, so I guess it’s not next week.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I wonder if the power tour will come to Oahu?

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Might be a little difficult driving the truck and trailer to Hawaii.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Yea you are right, We don’t have any cars trucks or trailers here. In fact every thing is moved around by pedicab & rickshaws.

I wonder if the power tour will come to Oahu?

Maybe they feel that after the Bosch tools tour they will not want to leave after lol ,

Still nothing in Montreal,

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

well they could pile everything on a boat and sail it over.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

well apparently the bosch power tour was in durham region whitby on july 19th, unfortunately i didn’t hear about it till bosch Canada posted about it 2 days ago. I guess i’ll have to wait till next year.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

well apparently the bosch power tour was in durham region whitby on july 19th, unfortunately i didn’t hear about it till bosch Canada posted about it 2 days ago. I guess i’ll have to wait till next year.

So much for getting any sort of notification from Bosch?
    I signed up but have yet to receive any notifications on when and where the tour is going to be.

— Glenn Botting

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

The schedule is pretty secretive, I only found the Toronto page with google, there is no link even on the boschpowertour.com home page.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

The schedule is pretty secretive, I only found the Toronto page with google, there is no link even on the boschpowertour.com home page.

Yea, @kevin6, sid that was due to the competition but said we would get an email notification if we signed up for one. That just doesn’t seem to be working.

— Glenn Botting

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Yea, @kevin6, sid that was due to the competition but said we would get an email notification if we signed up for one. That just doesn’t seem to be working.

Competition? I didn’t sign up for anything, hopefully Eric and Brian will chip in if they hear anything regard Montreal.

Kevin6
    Pro

Well, we weren’t happy with no promotion this year, but we heard from sales that they had some competitive issues they were working around.
    We will try to adjust this better next year. We would like text and email notifications like last year.
    The tour does send out email the week before in the tour markets. Right now we are wrapping San Fran and have 3 markets left- 1 Can, 1 us east, 1 iud west

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Well, we weren’t happy with no promotion this year, but we heard from sales that they had some competitive issues they were working around.
    We will try to adjust this better next year. We would like text and email notifications like last year.
    The tour does send out email the week before in the tour markets. Right now we are wrapping San Fran and have 3 markets left- 1 Can, 1 us east, 1 iud west

yah but i don’t think any of us even got emails, i only found out because i was following bosch canada instagram and lol we found out after they had already finished.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 158 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.698 seconds