dcsimg

2016 BOSCH POWER TOUR

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 158 total)
  • Author
    Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Even with the Chicago event, the only way I see that event is with the URL provided, not from the homepage, the advertising is really lacking, unless you are on BeThePro and ask about it how would one know?

I tried typing in other city names in place of Chicago in the url name and nothing came up

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I used the “Chat Box” on the Bosch site to try and get some information.

I am sorry say, this has to be a very disorganized event. For something that appears to have started/starting soon and no more updates to the Bosch Power Tour Site.
    The person on the other end could only find two dates for me but lo location??? I left her my email & phone number in hopes to get more on the tour.

@bethepro
    , @kevin6 – Any other information out there??

@r-ice
    , @smallerstick, @jimdaddyo, @cranbrook2
    July 11th – Toronto – Location unknown

@boschmanbrian
    , @montreal_medic, @wbembrid
    August 1st – Montreal – Location unknown

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

sweet monday july 11 , i am actually off that day, so weather permitting, i hope we get to see and test out loads of new stuff.

Kevin6
    Pro

Hey guys-this years tour is a little different. We would love to share more specifics but we found that for competitive reasons, we couldn’t publicly broadcast the tour. It’s hitting bigger job sites and then a week of in market sales promos at multiple distributors in larger markets. The best way to get info is by signing up via email and they will loop you in if there is an event in your city.
    If not, there are several shows, events and demos that show everything (except the training- but that’s coming soon online) that is at the tour stops.
    We promoted it more publicly last year, and will be looking at tour tactics again for 2017 soon. Sorry for any frustration- not intended, just a byproduct of some shenanigans in the industry.

@Kevin6 thanks for the update on the tour, it’s unfortunate, but hey that’s what it is 🙂

@58Chev
    thanks for the info Frank, I am also signed up via email, hopefully I hear something later about the tour,

I think I should be off work around those dates, so I definitely will be going.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Thank you for the update Kevin.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Thanks for the info Kevin. Guess I need to sign up for email notification’s.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

I used the “Chat Box” on the Bosch site to try and get some information.

I am sorry say, this has to be a very disorganized event. For something that appears to have started/starting soon and no more updates to the Bosch Power Tour Site.
    The person on the other end could only find two dates for me but lo location??? I left her my email & phone number in hopes to get more on the tour.

@bethepro, @kevin6 – Any other information out there??

@r-ice, @smallerstick, @jimdaddyo, @cranbrook2
    July 11th – Toronto – Location unknown

@boschmanbrian, @montreal_medic, @wbembrid
    August 1st – Montreal – Location unknown

Thanks for the heads up , hopefully I can make it down there .

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Hey guys-this years tour is a little different. We would love to share more specifics but we found that for competitive reasons, we couldn’t publicly broadcast the tour. It’s hitting bigger job sites and then a week of in market sales promos at multiple distributors in larger markets. The best way to get info is by signing up via email and they will loop you in if there is an event in your city.
    If not, there are several shows, events and demos that show everything (except the training- but that’s coming soon online) that is at the tour stops.
    We promoted it more publicly last year, and will be looking at tour tactics again for 2017 soon. Sorry for any frustration- not intended, just a byproduct of some shenanigans in the industry.

Thanks for the clarification on that. I will sign up today

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Kevin,
    Thanks for the clarification. Shame that industry dictates how things are played out.
    I see them stuff happen in my place of work with competitors.

— Glenn Botting

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

. It’s hitting bigger job sites and then a week of in market sales promos at multiple distributors in larger markets

That’s where they get the most impact. On the big jobs out here we get a few different tool companies stop by each year. Irwin is a big one and they always give out a lot of tools and blades.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

. It’s hitting bigger job sites and then a week of in market sales promos at multiple distributors in larger markets

That’s where they get the most impact. On the big jobs out here we get a few different tool companies stop by each year. Irwin is a big one and they always give out a lot of tools and blades.

Direct marketing on larger job sites would really helps.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I just had a e-mail this morning that it is at Berlands House of tools in Palatine, IL on the 10th of June from 10 AM to 2PM. Free t shirts for the first 100 customers.

Address: 20254 N Rand Rd, Palatine, IL 60074
    Phone:(847) 540-9200

berlandstools.com

Berlands is a great tool store if you ever get a chance to make it to one. There are 2 or 3 at least in the Chicago area.

Doobie

Thanks @Kevin6! I just signed up for the notifications.

Does it make a difference as to what type of notifications you send out if one toggles DIY for occupation rather than others?

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

thanks for the info, i guess i’ll go sign up and make sure i keep an eye out. i would like to check it out for myself this year.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Thanks for the information Kevin6.
    When I checked out last years power tour…they had barely any people/customer at the event.
    When they visit job sites, thats how they get the most out of it.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Well I was busy on the 11th and never did get any notification that the tour was in my neighbouhood. 🙁

Has anybody made it to one in your neck of the woods?

— Glenn Botting

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

yah i never got the notification either, dang it missed it. I hope they will add another stop, i thought they’d announce it more.

Like I mentioned earlier, I’m off that week, if I hear anything, I most definitely will be posting up here,

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Like I mentioned earlier, I’m off that week, if I hear anything, I most definitely will be posting up here,

make sure you get some cool videos of fingers and reaxx saw lol, since most of us managed to miss it

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 158 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.264 seconds