dcsimg

2.0 ah or 4.0 ah batteries for 18v drill and impact?

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

My final shipping came with 4 6.0 ah

Wow that is a lot of batteries you have there. You should be able to run all day constantly with all those.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

My final shipping came with 4 6.0 ah now everything is done for batteries for couple of years I need more cordless tool now lol even though I have them all waiting for a new ones maybe hth181 this week and sgh182 is amazing drywallgun

That is quit the collection of battery’s! Just curious why so many?

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

My final shipping came with 4 6.0 ah now everything is done for batteries for couple of years I need more cordless tool now lol even though I have them all waiting for a new ones maybe hth181 this week and sgh182 is amazing drywallgun

lol so he never runs out, sorta how i buy clothes. Buy enough for the week to never have to wash them in between

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

lol so he never runs out, sorta how i buy clothes. Buy enough for the week to never have to wash them in between

Good I am not the only one haha

Wireless ones came in 4 6.0 ah is gonna be in monday I still have 16 regular battery @madman_us I payed for 2 4.0ah battery for 69$ 2. 2.0 ah for 50$ also charger that came with 1 2.0 ah 46$ .1 charger that came with 4.0 ah was 62$ then sgh182 came with charger and 4.0ah was 165$ soo didn’t pay to much

Congrats on your recent purchases,
    That’s a very nice collection of tools and batteries,
    I have battery envy lol

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

@ozturkebrahem My question is how do you keep all the batteries charged? That must take a while.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I got good deal on them that’s why calso when I use tools I switch the batteries every 5 minuets or so so battery doesn’t heat up to much and also its good that keeping the lithium ion battery between 40% to 80% will increase ur lofespan of the battery so I’m trying to separate the work load on the tools. Also. I’m gonna remodel are house in turkey so gonna take some of the tools there cordless ones since it’s 220v over there I need cordless ones this house need quite of bit work so gonna take all ec brushless cordless there when I’m ready in like 6 months or so

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

That will be neat hopefully you keep us updated on that project when you go.

Anonymous
    Inactive

And I’m debating to bid on 7 6.0 batteries for 190$ brand new again from same seller last batteries he has maybe buy them all and sell it to you guys 30$ each if you guys wanna get together I’ll buy it and send it to you guys so then we can move onto 6.0 ah battery discussion lol

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

7x 6.0 for $190? Wow that’s a crazy good deal.

7x 6.0 for $190? Wow that’s a crazy good deal.

You in for one, I would be interested, share the shipping and we can meet to do the exchange?

Anonymous
    Inactive

This guy put 6.0 ah to 6.0amp no one searches amp and says black batteries i buy 4 from him no problem whatsoever. I’m gonna bid on these too waiting on the last second 🙂

This guy put 6.0 ah to 6.0amp no one searches amp and says black batteries i buy 4 from him no problem whatsoever. I’m gonna bid on these too waiting on the last second :)

Are they original, or copies

Anonymous
    Inactive

They are original for sure I’m gonna bid on them anyway I don’t know how much shipping will be to Canada

They are original for sure I’m gonna bid on them anyway I don’t know how much shipping will be to Canada

Probably won’t be worth it for me, I will pass, thanks just the same.

This guy put 6.0 ah to 6.0amp no one searches amp and says black batteries i buy 4 from him no problem whatsoever. I’m gonna bid on these too waiting on the last second :)

Are they stolen by any chance .

Always willing to learn .

Anonymous
    Inactive

And I’m debating to bid on 7 6.0 batteries for 190$ brand new again from same seller last batteries he has maybe buy them all and sell it to you guys 30$ each if you guys wanna get together I’ll buy it and send it to you guys so then we can move onto 6.0 ah battery discussion lol

I don’t mean to be a killjoy here but remember the rules and no posting of deals.. Y’all take it to PM’s if need be, Sorry and Thanks……….Dabbs

Anonymous
    Inactive

@dabbs sorry I got carried on my intentions weren’t making money just trying to power up the guys 🙂 sorry again won’t happen again

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I switch the batteries every 5 minuets or so so battery doesn’t heat up to much and also its good that keeping the lithium ion battery between 40% to 80% will increase ur lofespan of the battery

@ozturkebrahem
    Really? How on Earth do you ever get anything done if you switch batteries so often? I’d say if your batteries are hot enough to warrant swapping them after 5 minutes there is something seriously wrong.

Modern batteries have electronics that prevent damage from overheating..no need to take it into your own hands!

Also, I’d like I to see a source backing up the 40-80% charge claim. It’s common knowledge that you shouldn’t deplete a lithium battery 100%, but I’ve never heard anything like what you are claiming.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Anonymous
    Inactive

@jponto07 there’s bunch of artictles about expanding your lithium batteries life span. Yes I change them every 5 minuet or so if I’m using it full force depends on the tool also. And no they don’t heat up at all actually they stay cool. And when I work I go by task a head whatever it is get it done move into next one when you have batteries by you it’s easy to change. Also all tools have same battery so I don’t look for other brand batteries. Saves lot of time .I also work for myself so I don’t have to work hard for someone I make plenty money formyself.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.564 seconds