dcsimg

1st unofficial top 10 sheep holders

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I think that Dirty is probably the all around biggest poster — either him or John. But, Dirty accumulates points pretty quickly.

All time, I doubt that anyone is close to John. He kept this forum alive for a long time before Dirty showed up.

I’m sure no one is close to JohnS for the all time record, He was averaging 10,000-13,000 a day for about a year. Then when the limit of 4,000 a day came into effect he was maxing out that plus getting another 1,000 daily for new topics plus more for PM’s LOL. He’s the King for getting them every which way possible and has been actively doing it for the longest time.

Second place will be interesting though, Most of the early active members (before me) aren’t active any more other than Mark and Kirk that I can think of. Could they have had a big enough head start on Dirty? Or me? That’ll be the fun part to see………Sorry if I forgot anyone

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I think that JohnL would be up there as well with his barrage of Powerboxes that he gave out for Christmas last year.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

plus getting another 1,000 daily for new topics plus more for PM’s LOL.

didnt know new topics were additional ontop the max.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

4K for comments 1K for new topics and I think the Pm’s are unlimited

I have a hard time hitting the 4K. Most times I feel like I don’t have anything to say that is meaningful so I just don’t.

Moze
    Dallas, TX

I have a hard time hitting the 4K. Most times I feel like I don’t have anything to say that is meaningful so I just don’t.

That’s me. Sometimes I sit and look at a post trying to think of what I can contribute and just don’t wind up saying anything because I can’t think of anything meaningful. In the time I spent TRYING to think of something, I could have written something quick but it would be just to get the points, which I don’t think shows appreciation for the whole set up. So then I wind up not saying anything.

Resident Sign Guy

redwood
    Pro

Second place will be interesting though, Most of the early active members (before me) aren’t active any more other than Mark and Kirk that I can think of. Could they have had a big enough head start on Dirty? Or me? That’ll be the fun part to see………Sorry if I forgot anyone

That is a good question, 2nd place all time. I have no idea. I’m pretty sure it is not me, nor do I think it’s Jeff. Neither of us posts anywhere near as frequently as some others. You can probably count on one hand how many times I have maxed out in a day.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I think it is easier to max out on points if you have a goal. Whey you are just strolling along gathering your flock, it just does not seem so important.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That is a good question, 2nd place all time. I have no idea. I’m pretty sure it is not me, nor do I think it’s Jeff. Neither of us posts anywhere near as frequently as some others. You can probably count on one hand how many times I have maxed out in a day.

Oooops ya know what? I meant to say Jeff, I don’t know where I got Kirk from. But yeah that’s who I was talking about…..Honestly I think I could be in second, I don’t think anyone that is still active that joined after me had enough time to catch up. And the ones before me haven’t been active for quite a while so I may have caught up to them…Hmmm?? It might be fun to see just for the heck of it

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Oooops ya know what? I meant to say Jeff, I don’t know where I got Kirk from.

Maybe because his user name is jkirk?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oooops ya know what? I meant to say Jeff, I don’t know where I got Kirk from.

Maybe because his user name is jkirk?

LOL, I just replied to him in another thread and noticed that. Yippee!! I’m not insane or have alzheimers yet

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

john s is miles ahead of me im sure.. personal messages still get points? i thought that was nixed months ago

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

im still way down the list lol

All time, I doubt that anyone is close to John. He kept this forum alive for a long time before Dirty showed up.

Well, I have to say that it is everyone else here who is really keeping the forum going, but I sure do enjoy being a part of BTP when I can!

I’m sure no one is close to JohnS for the all time record, He was averaging 10,000-13,000 a day for about a year. Then when the limit of 4,000 a day came into effect he was maxing out that plus getting another 1,000 daily for new topics plus more for PM’s LOL. He’s the King for getting them every which way possible and has been actively doing it for the longest time.

I’m not sure I was averaging anywhere near that high, especially daily, but I am sure there were days when it was that high – crazy!

john s is miles ahead of me im sure.. personal messages still get points? i thought that was nixed months ago

PMs do not get points still to my knowledge

John S

redwood
    Pro

Well, I have to say that it is everyone else here who is really keeping the forum going, but I sure do enjoy being a part of BTP when I can!

Don’t be bashful, it was a good thing. You probably started 50% of the topics, for awhile. That may be a high number, but compared to everyone else, you were the king.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Moze
    Dallas, TX

….King John I

🙂

Resident Sign Guy

I assure you, I will never be on that list 🙂 I can’t wait, I’m too needy

There are days where I read a lot but don’t post anything. And now we are swamped at work so I slip in a few posts here and there, but thats about all. Sunday mornings I have the most time to read and post.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Don’t be bashful, it was a good thing. You probably started 50% of the topics, for awhile. That may be a high number, but compared to everyone else, you were the king.

He has started over 450 threads!

I think I see 435, but who’s counting 😛 😛 haha

I think the greatest part about seeing the top 10 leaderboard is knowing that the people on the list have A) been really active at BTP consistently and B) are bound to get a really sweet Bosch tool sooner or later and we can all benefit from their review shortly!

John S

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I think I see 435, but who’s counting :P :P haha

I think the greatest part about seeing the top 10 leaderboard is knowing that the people on the list have A) been really active at BTP consistently and B) are bound to get a really sweet Bosch tool sooner or later and we can all benefit from their review shortly!

I was rounding off.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 157 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.952 seconds