- Last Post
Paint, Stain and Coatings
This is the place on BeThePro where you can talk about painting, staining and all other forms of coatings involved in the building trades. Paint/stain is the last step for many jobs, and we wanted to have a forum where techniques, from basic to advanced, can be discussed.
- 3 weeks, 2 days ago
All Other Trades
If we have enough posts on a certain topic, we will give it its own category.
- 2 months, 1 week ago
Post a specific question or suggestion you may have. Any member is free to answer.
- 1 day, 8 hours ago
Discuss the latest and greatest jobsite technology that you use in your job. With the advent of connected tools, please make sure to use the sub-forums to leave your comments on which manufacturers tools and innovations you have used or have an opinion on.
- 1 year ago
Jobsite, Workshop and Construction Safety
Safety in the construction industry is a growing trend and will only continue to grow as more research reveals the needs for increased safety requirements.
- 7 months ago
Start a new topic and show off your best work.
- 3 days, 5 hours ago
Talk to our Sponsors
We have many great site sponsors and some of them have allowed us to use our forum as a way to communicate with them.
- 1 year, 12 months ago
Train a Pro
We all got our start somewhere, and it’s time to start giving back. Share any advice you have for up and coming tradesmen and women.
- 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Ask a Pro
If you're a DIYer, feel free to ask your question here and get advice from our Pro members.
- 3 days, 5 hours ago
Need some marketing advice? Looking for ways to grow your business?
- 1 day, 14 hours ago
The place to go to ask your electrical questions or share your expertise.
- 1 day, 21 hours ago
Do you work with flooring installation? Share your experience or find answers to your flooring questions.
- 1 year, 5 months ago
Power Tools, Pneumatic Tools, Hand Tools and All Things Tools
Have a question or comment about tools - any tools, regardless of brand, type or application, this is the place for you? Discuss the latest and greatest, write a review, ask a question and much more.
- Brand and Manufacturer Discussion (156, 12,275)
- Construction Work Gear (46, 7,955)
- Cordless Power Tools (245, 14,099)
- Drills, Drills and More Drills (207, 7,867)
- Dust Management and Vacuums (59, 4,388)
- Grinders & Metalworking (39, 1,034)
- Hand Tools (138, 7,428)
- Jobsite and Workshop Radios (17, 2,853)
- Measuring & Layout Tools (83, 3,660)
- Oscillating Multi-Tools (57, 2,201)
- Planers and Jointers (20, 1,034)
- Pneumatic Tools (80, 2,913)
- Power Sanders (40, 2,658)
- Pro Community Rewards Product Reviews (15, 1,664)
- Routers, Router Tables and Router Bits (86, 4,182)
- Saws, Saws and More Saws (351, 20,575)
- Tool Distribution (21, 1,132)
- Tool, Jobsite, Workshop Storage and Organization (283, 19,222)
- 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
Talk Around the Job Site
This is the place to post on topics that may not be tool or how-to related, but still have some connection with the construction industry and jobsites. What we are NOT looking for is a recipe cache and how to build your drone discussions in here. Think before you post and make sure it is something of value.
- 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- Paint, Stain and Coatings