Bosch Needs Tool Testers for its GCL 2-160 Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser with Plumb Points
Are you tired of closing one eye and trying to line-up a bubble for your leveling jobs? Or how about that plumb bob that takes an eternity to finally stop swinging? If you answered yes to both of those questions, we want to talk to you!
Bosch is looking for 4 tool testers for its new GCL 2-160 self-leveling cross-line laser with plumb points. The GCL 2-160 projects up and down points, vertical, horizontal and cross lines, independently or together, to deliver maximum versatility for any application. This tool also has a manual mode that allows the user to lock the cross-line, allowing use of the tool at any angle. No more winking at tools, your job just got easier!
We’ll provide the tool, you provide feedback in the form of a tool review and possibly an interview with the measuring tool product manager. Accuracy for laser lines ± 1/8 in. @33 ft. and laser points ±9/32 in. @33 ft.
- Smart Pendulum System
- Horizontal and Vertical Line Modes
- Up and down plumb points
- Projects Lines and Points Independently or Together
Who Bosch is looking for
If you meet the requirements below, we want you. If you don’t, well there will be other opportunities for you to paerticipate in the tool testers program.
Target Users Needed (4 total)
- 1 Drop Ceiling Installers
- 1 Dry Waller (track installation)
- 1 Commercial Electrician (outlet heights)
- 1 Commercial Plumber (ceiling fire suppression system installation)
The selected tester will be asked to have a job that has a need for BOTH leveling and plumbing (dot) needs.
Put the Bosch GCL 2-160 Laser Measure to the test
If you are interested in testing out the GCL 2-160 laser measure, please follow the simple instructions below.
- If you have not done so already, join the BTP Tool Testers Club here: http://bethepro.com/btp-testers-club/
- Once you complete, send an email to us with the subject line “I WANT TO Test the GCL 2-160” that contains the following information:
- Your name
- Your Trade
- How long you have been at it
- Where you live
- The best phone number to reach you at
- Why you feel that you should be chosen
We will get back to the testers that meet the criteria best. If you are not chosen, keep trying. There will be other tests needed in the near future.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Your BeThePro.com Tool Tester Team